Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (6/16/12). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Sets New Standard in UHPLC Flexibility. UltiMate 3000 XRS System Offers New Sampling and Detection Capabilities with Quaternary Mobile Phase Gradients". San José, CA.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., San Jose|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||UltiMate® 3000 XRS UHPLC system|
|Product 2||HPLC 2012 Anaheim, CA (HPLC2012)|
|Person||Matlow, Stuart (Stu) (Thermo Fisher 201206 Public Relations Manager Chromatography + Mass Spectrometry before Agilent)|
|Person 2||Niedner, Wulff (Thermo Fisher 201206 Director of HPLC product marketing)|
UltiMate 3000 XRS system offers new sampling and detection capabilities with quaternary mobile phase gradients for improved flexibility in pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, environmental, food safety and chemical analysis applications
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today introduced the Thermo Scientific UltiMate 3000 XRS UHPLC system. This newest member of the Thermo Scientific UltiMate 3000 UHPLC+ family offers new UHPLC capabilities in solvent delivery and sample handling with a wide range of detector options for high-throughput laboratories.
With the lowest gradient delay volume and unmatched flow precision and accuracy amongst all leading quaternary UHPLC platforms, the instrument is designed to support very robust chromatographic runs with column pressures up to 1,250 bar (18,130 psi). The UltiMate 3000 XRS system delivers exceptional productivity when coupled to Thermo Scientific mass spectrometers. An innovative new flow cell design, combined with Viper connection technology, helps the UltiMate 3000 XRS system to reduce resolution loss and peak dispersion while offering ease-of-use and performance. As a stand-alone instrument, the UltiMate 3000 XRS is designed to set new benchmarks for high resolution chromatography, unique and complimentary detection technologies, flexibility in its configuration and user accessibility for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, environmental, food safety and chemical laboratories.
The company is showcasing the new UltiMate 3000 XRS system at HPLC 2012 booth 121 in Anaheim, USA June 12 - 16.
"Our UltiMate 3000 UHPLC+ system platform demonstrates our continuous commitment to provide the most productive and most flexible UHPLC and HPLC solutions," said Wulff Niedner, director of HPLC product marketing at Thermo Fisher Scientific. "Scientists in all industries are asked to reduce operational costs as well as shorten research and development times. We at Thermo Scientific consider the Ultimate 3000 XRS a new benchmark regarding performance, productivity, application and detection capabilities, maximizing profitability and competiveness for our customers."
For more information about the new Thermo Scientific Dionex UltiMate XRS UHPLC system, please visit Thermo Scientific booth 121 at HPLC 2012. Alternatively, please call (800) 532-4752, e-mail email@example.com, or visit www.thermoscientific.com/uhplc-xrs.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $12 billion, we have approximately 39,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through three premier brands, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity™ Lab Services, which offer a unique combination of innovative technologies, convenient purchasing options and a single solution for laboratory operations management. Our products and services help our customers solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Visit http://www.thermofisher.com.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Media Contact Information:
1 (408) 965-6408
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]