Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (6/20/08). "Press Release: Novel Technology for Enabling Quantitative Protein Expression Analysis". Rockford, IL.
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||TMT® (isobaric tandem mass tag) technology|
|Product 2||TSQ Quantum™ mass spectrometer (product series)|
Thermo Fisher Scientific announces novel technology for enabling quantitative protein expression analysis.
Products allow single- through sixplex quantitation for multiple samples
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, announces the introduction of the Thermo Scientific TMT® Isobaric Mass Tagging Kits for Protein Quantitation and Characterization. The patented Tandem Mass Tag® (TMT) Chemistry enables the identification and quantitation of protein expression levels from multiple sample types including cells, tissues and biological fluids. The consistent chemistry of TMT Tags allows for efficient transition from method development to multiplex quantitation, leading to increased throughput for accelerated biomarker discovery.
This novel technology, marketing exclusively by Thermo Fisher, provides the ability to multiplex up to six different samples in a given experiment enabling protein expression profiling that leads to identification of target proteins for therapeutic intervention.
When combined with the industry-leading Thermo Scientific LTQ OrbiTrap™, LTQ™ XL and TSQ Quantum™ Mass Spectrometry Instrument platforms and software, the TMT Tags provide an integrated total system solution for quantitative protein expression analysis.
The TMT Tags are provided in optimized kit formats containing all necessary reagents and controls for maximum flexibility, convenience and reliability. They are also available as standalone sets. For more information on the new TMT Technology and products, visit www.thermo.com/proteinor call 815-968-0747.
Tandem Mass Tag and TMT are trademarks of and sourced from Proteome Sciences. Thermo Scientific is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With annual revenues of $10 billion, we have more than 30,000 employees and serve over 350,000 customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as environmental and industrial process control settings. Serving customers through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, we help solve analytical challenges from routine testing to complex research and discovery. Thermo Scientific offers customers a complete range of high-end analytical instruments as well as laboratory equipment, software, services, consumables and reagents to enable integrated laboratory workflow solutions. Fisher Scientific provides a complete portfolio of laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services used in healthcare, scientific research, safety and education. Together, we offer the most convenient purchasing options to customers and continuously advance our technologies to accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, enhance value for customers and fuel growth for shareholders and employees alike. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]