Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (6/10/11). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Introduces TraceFinder 1.1 Routine Quantitative LC-MS Software at ASMS 2011". Denver, CO.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Pittcon (The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Inc.)|
|Product 2||Exactive™ Transcend™ LC/MS system|
|Person||Jardine, Ian (Thermo Fisher 200803 VP Global Research + Develop)|
Compatible with all Thermo Scientific quantitative mass spectrometry platforms and the Transcend system, software offers one, easy-to-use solution for laboratories performing routine LC-MS
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today introduced Thermo Scientific TraceFinder 1.1, its latest software for clinical research, forensic toxicology, food safety and environmental testing laboratories performing routine, high-throughput quantitation by LC-MS. The software retains all of the capabilities of its predecessor and has been expanded to include complete integration with the Thermo Scientific Transcend system. It is also compatible with all Thermo Scientific quantitative mass spectrometry platforms, including the Thermo Scientific Exactive and LTQ family of systems. The software can be seen at Thermo Scientific Booth 110 or the Thermo Scientific hospitality suite at the Hyatt Regency in Centennial Ballroom D during the 59th Annual ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics, from June 5-9 in Denver.
"Our customers asked for easy-to-use software for routine LC-MS quantitation that integrates seamlessly with their front-end system of choice - the Transcend System - and all of the Thermo Scientific quantitative LC-MS systems, including the LTQ series and the Exactive," said Ian Jardine, vice president of global R&D, Thermo Fisher Scientific. "We enhanced TraceFinder 1.1 specifically to meet these needs, and now customers have one software solution for method development, data acquisition, data processing and report generation that they can use with our Thermo Scientific TSQ Series triple stage quadrupole system, the Exactive, Orbitrap or one of our ion trap systems. This will enable them to significantly improve laboratory productivity."
The TraceFinder™ software is designed to make routine LC-MS quantitation and targeted analysis simple, fast and productive. The software offers a four-step, workflow-driven method setup and fully automated data acquisition, data processing and reporting. It includes an extensive choice of preconfigured methods and more than 50 report templates, as well as compound data stores for selected reaction monitoring (SRM) experiments in environmental testing, food safety residue analysis, clinical research and forensic toxicology applications. Data review is easy with the ability to specify and report multiple flags. To protect the integrity of analytical data, the software includes a rights-based secure user login system.
The Transcend™ system combines the power of automated online sample preparation and multiplexing to increase throughput without compromising data quality or sensitivity. The unique multiplexing technology of the Transcend system brings the productivity of up to four separate, parallel LC systems to a single mass spectrometer, enabling clinical research, forensic toxicology, food testing and environmental laboratories to achieve a four-fold increase in sample throughput. Thermo Scientific TurboFlow Technology automates sample preparation and can reduce the time spent on this task by up to 95 percent.
For more information about the TraceFinder 1.1, as well as other new Thermo Scientific products, please visit the Thermo Scientific Booth 110 or the Thermo Scientific hospitality suite at the Hyatt Regency in Centennial Ballroom D. Alternatively, please call (800) 532-4752, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.thermoscientific.com/tracefinder.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of nearly $11 billion, we have approximately 37,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, which offer a unique combination of continuous technology development and the most convenient purchasing options. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications. Visit http://www.thermofisher.com/.
# # #
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]