Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/12/12). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Launches Integrated Capillary High-Pressure Ion Chromatography System. Thermo Scientific Dionex ICS-4000 HPIC System Offers High Performance for Routine Analyses". Orlando
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Pittcon (The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Inc.)|
|Product||Dionex ICS-4000 High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC™) system|
|Product 2||Chromeleon® Chromatography Data System (CDS)|
|Person||Plohetski, John W. (Danaher 201511 Global VP Separations at Sciex before Thermo Fisher)|
|Person 2||Kubina, Stephanie (Thermo Fisher 201003)|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today announced the Thermo Scientific Dionex ICS-4000, the world's first commercially available integrated capillary high-pressure ion chromatography (HPIC™) system, incorporating multiple detector options in one instrument. The new system is ideal for demanding 24/7 routine analyses, offering speed without compromising resolution in a compact, integrated instrument. The company will showcase the Dionex ICS-4000 in Thermo Scientific booth 2665 during Pittcon 2012, being held from March 11-15, in Orlando.
The sleek Dionex ICS-4000 capillary HPIC system conserves laboratory space, simplifies operation and enhances overall system performance. To maximize the compound information obtained in a single run, it integrates conductivity (CD), electrochemical (ED) and the new Thermo Scientific Dionex QD charge detectors.
The Dionex QD is a revolutionary new detector that offers enhanced sensitivity and linearity for weakly dissociated ions such as organic acids, amines and silicate - all compounds that are not easily detected using conductivity detection alone. In combination with suppressed conductivity detection, the Dionex QD offers peak purity information and peak identification.
"The Dionex ICS-4000 capillary HPIC system offers new levels of chromatographic speed, without compromising resolution, and 24/7 uptime," said John Plohetski, vice president and general manager, IC/SP, Thermo Fisher. "With multiple detection choices available in an easy-to-use, dedicated system and a small footprint, it is the perfect choice for routine analyses in key industries such as environmental, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and biopharma."
By requiring no start-up time, no equilibration and minimal calibration, the Dionex ICS-4000 is always ready for analysis. It is a Reagent-Free™ (RFIC™) system that uses deionized water to electrolytically generate high purity eluents. Designed to save time, labor and operating costs, capillary RFIC systems offer 24/7 instrument operation, eliminate errors associated with manual eluent preparation and consume remarkably little water - only 5.25 L per year.
The Dionex ICS-4000 offers full Thermo Scientific Dionex Chromeleon chromatography software to streamline a laboratory's path from samples to results.
For more information about the Thermo Scientific Dionex ICS-4000 capillary HPIC system, please visit Thermo Scientific booth 2665 at Pittcon 2012. Alternatively, please call (781) 933-4689, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.thermoscientific.com/capIC.
For access to all Thermo Fisher Scientific news and product photos related to Pittcon 2012, please visit the online media room at www.thermofisher.com/news.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $12 billion, we have approximately 39,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through three premier brands, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity™ Lab Services, which offer a unique combination of innovative technologies, convenient purchasing options and a single solution for laboratory operations management. Our products and services help our customers solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Visit http://www.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Stephanie Kubina, 408-965-6022
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]