Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (1/30/13). "Press Release: UHPLC System Designed to Enhance Many Biopharmaceutical Applications". Sunnyvale, CA.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is pleased to introduce the Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ UltiMate™ 3000 Biocompatible Rapid Separation (BioRS) system, designed to bring highly flexible UHPLC separation capabilities to a wide range of biopharmaceutical research and QA/QC analyses.
The UltiMate 3000 BioRS system has an extensive selection of modules that supports high resolution separations for R&D and also high throughput analyses for QA/QC on the same platform, at pressures up to 15,000 psi. Options include wide selections of pumps, detection techniques, fraction collectors, and autosamplers. The platform is designed for easy method transfer between different stages of pharmaceutical product development and production.
Thermo Fisher Scientific offers dedicated bio UHPLC consumables that help the UltiMate 3000 BioRS system perform quickly and well in a variety of modes, including those requiring harsh solvents. These include gold standard Thermo Scientific™ ProPac WCX protein columns for QA/QC, UHPLC ion-exchange columns, and a wide range of mixed mode and HILIC columns.
Biocompatible capillaries with the Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Viper™ Fingertight fitting system are designed for rugged, virtually dead-volume-free connections.
Learn more about the new UltiMate 3000 BioRS UHPLC system at www.thermoscientific.com/BioRS.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $12 billion, we have approximately 39,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through three premier brands, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity™ Lab Services, which offer a unique combination of innovative technologies, convenient purchasing options and a single solution for laboratory operations management. Our products and services help our customers solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
All trademarks are the property of Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Social Media Contact Information
1214 Oakmead Parkway
Sunnyvale, CA 94085 USA
Phone: +1 408 481 4172
Public Relations Manager
Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry
Thermo Fisher Scientific
355 River Oaks Parkway
San Jose, CA 95134
(408) 965-6408 office
(415) 407-5474 mobile
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]