Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/24/08). "Press Release: EasyTox 2.5 Toxicology GC/MS Solution for Drug Abuse Analysis". Austin, TX.
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||EasyTox™ GC/MS system|
|Product 2||ToxLab™ software|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Launches EasyTox 2.5 Toxicology GC/MS Solution for Increased Productivity in Routine Drugs of Abuse Analysis
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, announces the launch of the new EasyTox™ 2.5 GC/MS productivity solution for routine drugs of abuse analysis. Incorporating the new Thermo Scientific ToxLab™ Forms 2.5 software, the comprehensive EasyTox 2.5 platform has been designed to reduce costs, increase sample throughput and improve productivity in forensic and clinical laboratories performing analysis of urine for signs of drugs of abuse. The fully integrated solution combines the Thermo Scientific DSQTM II single quadrupole GC/MS system with the new ToxLab Forms 2.5 software package and TRACETM GC columns and consumables. ToxLab Forms 2.5 software features Method Forge, an automated method builder, designed to significantly reduce method development time, optimizing efficiency and enabling scientists to operate in an increasingly competitive environment.
Drugs of abuse analysis is performed in a wide range of applications, including criminal investigations, medical examinations and emergency room drug screens, where it is important to ascertain if a person has drugs of abuse in their system. Toxicology laboratories face considerable pressure to reduce turn-around times, costs and simplify workflows in order to manage an ever-increasing workload. Additionally, many laboratories that have been using contract laboratories to perform drug confirmations have decided to bring this capability in-house to decrease costs and reduce turnaround time to their customers. Each of these labs must comply with strict regulations on quality control processes and performance-based methods.
The new comprehensive EasyTox 2.5 solution provides complete methods and documentation for extraction and GC/MS analysis of common drugs of abuse in urine, offering full compliance with Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) requirements for drugs of abuse testing. The DSQ II offers industry-leading sensitivity for lower detection limits and unmatched reliability, while the new DuraBriteTM XL ion source revolutionizes mass spectrometer maintenance, minimizing instrument downtime.
The new Thermo Scientific ToxLab Forms 2.5 software is designed specifically for the workflow of toxicology laboratories. Method Forge simplifies method development by acquiring and then library searching a full scan data file and building a method with the results. Method Forge also allows the input of peak integration and other method settings, which can be customized further within the method as needed. Additionally, the intuitive templates and wizards of ToxLab Forms 2.5 simplify day-to-day sample analysis, and the powerful Smart Reporting function facilitates real-time incorporation of any data changes into the reports, eliminating the need for reprocessing and reanalysis.
For more information on the new Thermo Scientific EasyTox 2.5 GC/MS Solution, please call +1 800-532-4752, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.thermo.com/fotox.
Thermo Scientific is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With annual revenues of $10 billion, we have more than 30,000 employees and serve over 350,000 customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as environmental and industrial process control settings. Serving customers through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, we help solve analytical challenges from routine testing to complex research and discovery. Thermo Scientific offers customers a complete range of high-end analytical instruments as well as laboratory equipment, software, services, consumables and reagents to enable integrated laboratory workflow solutions. Fisher Scientific provides a complete portfolio of laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services used in healthcare, scientific research, safety and education. Together, we offer the most convenient purchasing options to customers and continuously advance our technologies to accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, enhance value for customers and fuel growth for shareholders and employees alike. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]