Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/1/10). "Press Release: Four New Thermo Scientific Water Analysis Products Unveiled at Pittcon 2010. New Meters and Electrodes Deliver Improved Efficiency and Increased Productivity". Orlando, FL.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product 2||water analysis|
|Index term 2||water|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, announced today the availability of four new water analysis products, including new Thermo Scientific meters and electrodes that provide increased efficiency and productivity. The company will showcase its new water analysis products at Thermo Scientific booth 2757 during Pittcon 2010, being held February 28 - March 5, in Orlando.
During Pittcon, the company is introducing the Thermo Scientific Orion RDO BOD STAR bench meter and probe for EPA-approved, stir-free, optical dissolved oxygen measurements. The BOD system utilizes luminescence technology with the advantages of no warm-up time, no membranes, no solutions and no need for stirring. The new Orion RDO® BOD STAR meter offers high accuracy and convenient measurements.
Also being exhibited is the new Thermo Scientific Orion STAR LogR meter which can take accurate temperature compensated pH measurements without utilizing a separate temperature probe.
Another meter on display from the Orion family will be the Thermo Scientific Orion AQUAfast AQ3700, the latest addition to the colorimetry line. It generates six wavelengths from a long-life LED to support more than 70 pre-programmed methods. The AQ3700 is an IP-67 waterproof portable meter that offers liquid, powder and tablet test options.
Finally, there are the new Thermo Scientific ROSS Ultra Triodes, the latest addition to its premium line of ROSS® pH electrodes. The new glass Triodes offer the convenience of being able to perform both pH and temperature measurements with one electrode. Ideal for precise measurements, the ROSS Ultra® Triode offers optimum performance by delivering fast, accurate readings with ease-of-use.
For more information about Thermo Scientific water analysis products, please visit Thermo Scientific at booth 2757 during Pittcon 2010.
For access to all Thermo Fisher Scientific news and product photos related to Pittcon 2010, please visit the online media room at www.thermofisher.com/pittcon10.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of more than $10 billion, we have approximately 35,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, which offer a unique combination of continuous technology development and the most convenient purchasing options. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]