Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/14/11). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Launches Global Enterprise Services. Comprehensive Suite of Integrated Lab Services for Maximizing Lab Productivity and Cost Savings". Atlanta, GA.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||laboratory equipment services|
|Product 2||Pittcon 2011 Atlanta|
|Person||O’Brien, Ron (Thermo Fisher 201003 Director Public Relations)|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today announced Global Enterprise Services, a suite of customizable service offerings that simplifies service delivery and increases laboratory productivity, providing laboratories with global resources to drive business efficiency and cost savings. Thermo Fisher will present case studies demonstrating the value of its customized laboratory service management offering within Thermo Scientific Booth 2835 during Pittcon 2011, being held March 13-18, in Atlanta.
Traditionally, laboratories rely on a variety of suppliers to provide a range of laboratory support services, from planning, design, sourcing and logistics to asset management of instruments and equipment. Decisions regarding outsourcing of suppliers are typically made in a decentralized manner across multiple decision points, and this often results in service inefficiency, process overlap and higher costs. In addition, independent support solutions are rarely integrated, making it difficult to compare results, discover trends or track metrics to drive intelligent business decisions.
The Global Enterprise Services portfolio delivers a customized solution at a laboratory or site level, using a consistent operational model and metrics set. The solution can scale systematically to an enterprise level, across multiple locations and countries, with minimal disruption. This integrated approach allows laboratories to:
* Consolidate tasks such as ordering supplies and requesting instrument service to a single point of contact
* Integrate service delivery to drive streamlined operations, greater efficiencies and cost savings
* Leverage dedicated external resources to improve productivity with fewer internal resources
* Proactively manage service quality and delivery for accelerated service response times and first-time fix rates
* Standardize on consistent processes, resulting in consolidated laboratory service metrics to drive fact-based business decisions
"As the world leader in serving science, Thermo Fisher Scientific is uniquely positioned to deliver a comprehensive service offering that can dramatically enhance laboratory productivity and reduce costs. Our customers have been asking for a global services capability, and now we can provide the proven resources and expertise to help them efficiently operate their laboratories. Now they can focus on what's most important, the science," said Sandra Rodrigue, vice president of global enterprise services, Thermo Fisher Scientific.
For more information about the Thermo Scientific Global Enterprise Services solution, please visit Thermo Scientific booth 2835 at Pittcon 2011. Alternatively, please call 800-532-4752, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.thermoscientific.com/enterpriseservices.
For access to all Thermo Fisher Scientific news and product photos related to Pittcon 2011, please visit the online media room at www.thermofisher.com/pittcon11
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of nearly $11 billion, we have approximately 37,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, which offer a unique combination of continuous technology development and the most convenient purchasing options. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
Director, Public Relations
for Thermo Fisher Scientific
(781) 622-1242 (office)
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]