Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/24/10). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Launches New Single Quadrupole GC-MS with Removable Ion Source at Analytica 2010". Munich.
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||ISQ single quadrupole GC-MS system|
|Product 2||ExtractaBrite™ ion source|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today announced the new Thermo Scientific ISQ single quadrupole gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) system with a unique, non-venting full-source removal capability. Featuring the new ExtractaBrite™ ion source, the ISQ™ system offers simplified operation and minimum downtime for uninterrupted productivity across routine GC-MS applications including forensics, toxicology, food safety and environmental. Thermo Fisher will showcase the new GC-MS within Thermo Scientific booth 101 in Hall B1 during Analytica 2010, being held March 23-26 in Munich, Germany.
The ISQ GC-MS is a highly robust and rugged system that provides high-throughput sample analyses and 24/7 operation. The new ExtractaBrite removable ion source is designed to provide maximum uptime and productivity by extending the length of time between required source maintenance. When the system requires maintenance, the time-consuming and labor intensive procedures including breaking the vacuum, cooling off, cleaning, reassembling and restoring associated with conventional systems are eliminated. The entire ion source can be removed without venting the analyzer. The new ISQ single quadrupole GC-MS also offers an extended mass range, from 1.2 to 1100 u, for analyses across a varied range of compounds.
The ISQ system is ideally-suited for today's fast-paced gas chromatography methods. Advanced electronics allow the ISQ to acquire and write data to disc at accelerated rates for truly high-speed acquisition in real-world applications. The sequential full scan/selected ion monitoring (SIM) capability provides qualitative and quantitative analyses in a single injection, for confirmation and screening in the same analytical run.
With the ISQ GC-MS, labs are able to operate continuously and productivity can be considerably improved. The innovative ISQ GC-MS represents the most advanced technology available today while providing the opportunity for future upgrades and options. The ISQ mass spectrometer is offered with either the Thermo Scientific FOCUS GC for routine GC-MS or with the full-featured TRACE GC Ultra for improved flexibility and performance.
The ISQ GC-MS comes standard with the latest version of the Thermo Scientific QuanLab Forms GC-MS acquisition, analysis and reporting software package. QuanLab Forms 3.0 is an easy-to-use software solution that improves productivity through workflow-oriented acquisition, review and reporting features. Two additional software options, Thermo Scientific EnviroLab Forms 3.0 and ToxLab Forms 3.0, are also available with the system.
For more information about the new Thermo Scientific ISQ single quadrupole GC-MS, please visit Thermo Scientific booth 101 in Hall B1 at Analytica 2010. Alternatively, please call 1-800-532-4752, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.thermo.com/getready.
For access to all Thermo Fisher Scientific news and product photos related to Analytica 2010, please visit the online media room at www.thermofisher.com/analytica10
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of more than $10 billion, we have approximately 35,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, which offer a unique combination of continuous technology development and the most convenient purchasing options. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
# # #
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]