Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (7/1/09). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Launches Unique Pesticide Analyzer Reference Package for Enhanced Performance in Pesticide Applications. The New, All-inclusive Solution Provides Information on Extraction,
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product 2||TSQ Quantum™ mass spectrometer (product series)|
The new, all-inclusive solution provides information on extraction, consumables and assists users in method development for the analysis of pesticides.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today announced the launch of a unique Pesticide Analyzer Reference package designed to revolutionize the way pesticide analyses are set up and performed.
The new, all-inclusive solution provides information on extraction, consumables and assists users in method development for the analysis of pesticides using the Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantum GC triple quadrupole GC-MS/MS. The TSQ Quantum GC is the established standard for interference-free, high-throughput, multi-residue screening of a large number of pesticides in a single analytical run, achieving excellent sensitivity, reproducibility and linearity.
Pesticide analysis poses a number of challenges for laboratories and operators due to the large number of pesticides, with a wide variety of chemistries. Building on the extensive experience of Thermo Fisher in pesticide analysis, the new Pesticide Analyzer Reference package provides the means to easily meet these challenges. The package incorporates method information, consumables and procedures to facilitate and accelerate the analytical method development for challenging pesticide compounds. This combination of materials and instrumentation has been specifically developed to allow environmental and food safety testing laboratories become productive with new methods within days of installation.
The Thermo Scientific Pesticide Analyzer Reference package generates proven SRM transitions for almost 600 different pesticide compounds, saving valuable time. Pesticides samples are extracted using the QuEChERS technique and can be searched using either CAS number, name or chemical formula making it quick and easy to identify pesticide usage and composition. The reference package also offers a 'shopping list' for consumables and sample preparation methods, saving laboratory time and reducing consumables and columns waste.
The new Pesticide Analyzer Reference package ensures maximum performance even in the most challenging pesticide applications. By providing a proven method, system set-up and "best practice" operation for successful pesticide analysis, the reference package can save laboratories weeks of method development time and associated cost.
For more information about the Thermo Scientific Pesticide Analyzer Reference package, please call +1 866-463-6522, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.thermo.com/gcfoodsafety.
Thermo Scientific is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With 2008 revenues of $10.5 billion, we have approximately 34,000 employees and serve over 350,000 customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as environmental and industrial process control settings. Serving customers through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, we help solve analytical challenges from routine testing to complex research and discovery. Thermo Scientific offers customers a complete range of high-end analytical instruments as well as laboratory equipment, software, services, consumables and reagents to enable integrated laboratory workflow solutions. Fisher Scientific provides a complete portfolio of laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services used in healthcare, scientific research, safety and education. Together, we offer the most convenient purchasing options to customers and continuously advance our technologies to accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, enhance value for customers and fuel growth for shareholders and employees alike. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]