Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/12/12). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Launches Versatile Gas Chromatograph Series. Trace 1300 Series Features User-exchangeable Instant Connect Injectors and Detectors". Orlando, FL.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Pittcon (The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Inc.)|
|Product||Trace 1300 GC system|
|Product 2||Pittcon 2012 Orlando|
|Person||Santoro, Massimo (Schauenburg 201412– Technical Marketing Director at Markes before Thermo Fisher + PerkinElmer)|
|Person 2||Kubina, Stephanie (Thermo Fisher 201003)|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today announced the Thermo Scientific TRACE 1300 Series GC, a compact, versatile gas chromatography system that is designed to increase productivity and lower cost in QA/QC and routine laboratories working on environmental, chemical and food safety applications. It features unique user-exchangeable instant connect injectors and detectors and an intuitive interface that delivers reliable results and maximum sensitivity. The company will showcase the new TRACE™ 1300 Series GC in Thermo Scientific booth 2665 during Pittcon 2012, being held from March 11-15, in Orlando.
The TRACE 1300 Series GC comes in two models: the TRACE 1300 GC and TRACE 1310 GC. The TRACE 1300 GC is ideal for budget-conscious laboratories carrying out routine analysis; its simplified interface requires limited user interaction, so it can run 24/7 with limited staff oversight. The TRACE 1310 GC, ideal for QA/QC laboratories or those focused on methods development, features an icon-based touch screen for more precise user control.
Both systems benefit from a robust design that is durable yet easy to use and maintain. Specific features include:
> User-exchangeable instant connect injectors and detectors that can be mounted in two minutes or less for rapid change if a different injection or detection technique is required.
> New micro-volume detectors designed for higher sensitivity and faster peak detection.
> Optional injector back-flush option that eliminates heavy or undesired compounds to protect column and detectors, increase sensitivity and ease maintenance.
> Full control and easy programming with the scalable Thermo Scientific Dionex Chromeleon Data System, which streamlines path from samples to results and enhances operational simplicity.
"The TRACE 1300 Series GC is the ultimate combination of performance and productivity, designed with customers' input to help make labs more productive without compromising performance," said Massimo Santoro, global gas chromatography product manager at Thermo Fisher. "What's more, the new series relies on the Chromeleon Chromatography Data System, showing how the recent Dionex acquisition is already paying dividends for our GC customers."
For more information about the new Thermo Scientific TRACE 1300 GC Series, please visit Thermo Scientific booth 2665 at Pittcon 2012. Alternatively, please call +1 866-463-6522, email email@example.com or visit www.thermoscientific.com/trace1300.
For access to all Thermo Fisher news and product photos related to Pittcon 2012, please visit the online media room at www.thermofisher.com/news.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $12 billion, we have approximately 39,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through three premier brands, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity™ Lab Services, which offer a unique combination of innovative technologies, convenient purchasing options and a single solution for laboratory operations management. Our products and services help our customers solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Visit http://www.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Stephanie Kubina, 408-965-6022
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]