Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (5/14/14). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Names TT Electronics »2013 Supplier of the Year«". Waltham, MA.
Acclaimed for quality, service and operational excellence
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. has named TT Electronics Integrated Manufacturing Services (TT Electronics-IMS) its Supplier of the Year for the 2013 calendar year, citing the company's commitment to quality, service and operational excellence in providing electronic components for Thermo Fisher's self-manufactured products.
The company was recognized at a special ceremony on Tuesday, May 13th in Tewksbury, Mass.
TT Electronics-IMS is a wholly owned subsidiary of TT Electronics plc and specializes in low-volume, high-mix electronics contract manufacturing for the aerospace, defense, industrial, medical and rail industries. With manufacturing locations in North America, Europe and Asia, TT Electronics-IMS provides high complexity electronic and electromechanical assemblies for regional and global manufacturing companies. With a reputation for quality, engineering, testing and integration, TT Electronics-IMS provides every customer with personalized business solutions and global buying power.
Thermo Fisher established the Supplier of the Year Award last year (for calendar year 2012). Suppliers are judged on a range of categories, including quality, service, delivery and responsiveness, value-added services, cost reductions and continuous improvement, operational excellence and innovation.
"We are honored to receive the Thermo Fisher Supplier of the Year award, which illustrates our commitment to delivering reliable, quality products and customized procurement and engineering solutions," said John Molloy, Divisional Chief Executive, TT Electronics-IMS. "Our collaboration with Thermo Fisher as a preferred supplier has fostered an environment of continuous improvement, and we are pleased to be recognized by this industry leader for our professionalism and dedication."
"Each year, the competition among our top suppliers intensifies as we work together to improve the overall supply chain and drive operational excellence. We are pleased to honor TT Electronics-IMS as this year's recipient of this prestigious award," said Alex Stachtiaris, Senior Vice President, Global Business Services, for Thermo Fisher Scientific. "Partnering with excellent suppliers is key to delivering excellent products that help us fulfill our mission of enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer."
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our four premier brands - Thermo Scientific, Life Technologies, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services - we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Tom Keppeler, +1 781-622-1371
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]