Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/20/07). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Announces New Software Control for Accela™ High Speed LC System Using Atlas CDS™". San José, CA & Philadelphia, PA.
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||Accela™ high speed chromotographic system (Thermo Scientific)|
|Product 2||Atlas CDS™ Chromatography Data System|
New Atlas Chromatography Data System (CDS) instrument control software for the Thermo Scientific Accela™ High Speed LC providing integrated instrument control, digital data acquisition, chromatography data processing and reporting.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, announces the new Thermo Scientific Atlas Chromatography Data System (CDS) add-on instrument control software for the Thermo Scientific Accela™ High Speed LC providing integrated instrument control, digital data acquisition, chromatography data processing and reporting. Award winning Atlas CDS™ provides chromatographers with a client/server chromatography-based software solution available for controlling the Accela LC.
The new Atlas Extension Kit integrates full instrument control and chromatography data handling for the Accela high speed pump, autosampler and PDA detector, and is designed to marry the rapid data analysis, processing and reporting of Atlas with the High Speed LC separations of the Accela. The unique Accela High Speed LC with sub 2-micron particle columns can operate at the standard pressures of conventional HPLC to 15,000 psi and separate samples faster, with better resolution and efficiency on the same instrument.
Thermo Scientific Atlas CDS provides a highly scalable client/server environment for laboratory LAN and WAN networks in pharmaceutical drug development, discovery, QA/QC laboratories, academia, and the food and beverage industries. Designed as a multi-user, multi-instrument data system, it enables remote network access to any Accela so that its data can be fully collected, secured and protected - enabling organizations to make more informed decisions faster. In addition, Atlas provides seamless integration of Accela results with enterprise wide laboratory informatics management systems applications including the full range of Thermo Scientific LIMS: Darwin, SampleManager, Nautilus and Watson.
Atlas software control for the Accela system is available immediately in version 8.2 of Atlas. For more information about Atlas CDS and the Accela High Speed Chromatography System, call +1 800-532-4752, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.thermo.com/lc.
Please send all leads from this editorial to: email@example.com
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With an annual revenue rate of more than $9 billion, we employ 30,000 people and serve over 350,000 customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as environmental and industrial process control settings. Serving customers through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, we help solve analytical challenges from routine testing to complex research and discovery. Thermo Scientific offers customers a complete range of high-end analytical instruments as well as laboratory equipment, software, services, consumables and reagents to enable integrated laboratory workflow solutions. Fisher Scientific provides a complete portfolio of laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services used in healthcare, scientific research, safety and education. Together, we offer the most convenient purchasing options to customers and continuously advance our technologies to accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, enhance value for customers and fuel growth for shareholders and employees alike. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]