Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/9/10). "Press Release: Thermo Scientific Mass Spectrometry LIMS Solutions Showcased at the Inaugural Applied Pharmaceutical Analysis Conference in India".
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||TSQ Module™ for Watson LIMS|
|Product 2||TSQ Quantum™ mass spectrometer (product series)|
|Person||van der Steuijt, Koos (Thermo Fisher 201002 Country Leader India)|
|Person 2||McNally, Jonathan (Bruker 201105– Product Manager LC/MS at Bruker Daltonics before Thermo Fisher)|
The Thermo Scientific TSQ Module for Watson Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) will be highlighted at the conference
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, is proud to be the premier sponsor for the inaugural Applied Pharmaceutical Analysis (APA) conference to be hosted in India. The conference will showcase the latest pharmaceutical research and development technologies and will feature topics in discovery and regulated bioanalysis, biotransformation, and process chemistry. The Thermo Scientific TSQ Module for Watson Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) will be highlighted at the conference, which will be held at the Hyderabad International Convention Centre in Hyderabad, India, February 21 - 24, 2010.
"We are excited to be an integral part of such an important conference which will bring together the scientific communities and technologies from around the world to advance pharmaceutical research and development on a global scale. These collaborations will enable us to continually address the challenges faced by the pharmaceutical industry today, as well as anticipate and prepare for the needs of the future," states Koos van der Steuijt, country leader at Thermo Fisher Scientific in Mumbai, India.
Thermo Fisher Scientific will feature its new TSQ Module™ which works with industry-leading Watson™ LIMS and Thermo Scientific triple stage quadrupole mass spectrometers to manage the LC-MS/MS bioanalytical workflow from beginning to end. This industry-first integration enables direct data acquisition, peak integration and re-integration, storage, archiving, and reporting of raw data - all in one central database. Watson LIMS is the leading bioanalytical LIMS, relied upon by 18 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies, as well as leading clinical research organizations (CROs) worldwide.
Watson is a highly specialized, protocol-driven software application designed to support drug metabolism and pharmacokinetic (DMPK) studies in drug discovery and development. Pharmaceutical companies and CROs worldwide that standardize on Thermo Scientific Watson LIMS can count on secure data transmissions, regulatory compliance, reliable audit trails and improved time to market.
The TSQ Module with LIMS will be discussed in a conference session on Monday, February 22, at 12:05 - 12:35 p.m. titled "An Industry-First Integration of LC-MS/MS Control into a LIMS to Provide Critical Time and Cost Savings to the Bioanalytical Workflow", which will be presented by Jonathan McNally of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
For more information about Thermo Scientific Informatics and Mass Spectrometry solutions for pharmaceutical research and development, please visit the Thermo Scientific booth at APA in Hyderabad. Alternatively, please call +1-866-463-6522 (US), +44 161-942-3000 (EU), e-mail email@example.com or visit www.thermo.com/watsontsq to learn more about Thermo Scientific LC/MS bioanalysis and LIMS capabilities.
For more information about the conference, please visit www.thermo.com/apaindia2010 or visit The Boston Society web site at http://www.apa-india.org.
Thermo Scientific and Watson are part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With 2008 revenues of $10.5 billion, we have approximately 34,000 employees and serve over 350,000 customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as environmental and industrial process control settings. Serving customers through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, we help solve analytical challenges from routine testing to complex research and discovery. The Thermo Scientific brand represents a complete range of high-end analytical instruments as well as laboratory equipment, software, services, consumables and reagents to enable integrated laboratory workflow solutions. Fisher Scientific provides a complete portfolio of laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services used in healthcare, scientific research, safety and education. Together, we offer the most convenient purchasing options to customers and continuously advance our technologies to accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, enhance value for customers and fuel growth for shareholders and employees alike. Visit www.thermofisher.com
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]