Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/14/11). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Showcases New HPLC Column Innovations". Atlanta, GA.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||Syncronis HPLC column (product series)|
|Product 2||HPLC column|
|Person||O’Brien, Ron (Thermo Fisher 201003 Director Public Relations)|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today announced its newest HPLC column innovations, the Thermo Scientific Syncronis HPLC column range and the Thermo Scientific EASY-Column. The new Syncronis™ range delivers consistent, predictable separations, from run to run and column to column. EASY-Column™ is primarily used in combination with high-performance mass spectrometry for the analysis of complex biological samples, such as applications in proteomics and disease biomarker discovery. Thermo Fisher will showcase the Syncronis HPLC column range and EASY-Column in Thermo Scientific Booth 2835 during Pittcon 2011, being held March 13-18, in Atlanta.
One of the goals for a chromatographer when developing new methods is achieving consistent, reproducible separations. That is why it's important to select a highly reproducible HPLC column. The new Thermo Scientific Syncronis HPLC column range delivers exceptional reproducibility by providing highly pure, high surface-area silica, dense bonding and double end-capping. Syncronis columns are available with 5 µm particle size for conventional HPLC applications and with 1.7 µm particle size for high-speed, high-efficiency UHPLC separations.
The Thermo Scientific EASY-Column, ideal for nanoscale high-performance liquid chromatography (HLPC) applications, operates effectively on any nano-LC system, including the most advanced chromatography media available, the EASY-Column uses metal-free fused silica capillaries to ensure full biocompatibility and has been designed to optimize peak resolution and method sensitivity for these challenging separations.
All Thermo Scientific HPLC columns are rigorously tested to ensure that they meet customers' required specifications. Extensive testing and quality control procedures ensure consistency column after column.
For more information about the Thermo Scientific Syncronis HPLC column range or EASYColumn, please visit Thermo Scientific booth 2835 at Pittcon 2011. Alternatively, visit www.thermoscientific.com/syncronis or www.thermoscientific.com/easycolumn.
For access to all Thermo Fisher Scientific news and product photos related to Pittcon 2011, please visit the online media room at www.thermofisher.com/pittcon11
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of nearly $11 billion, we have approximately 37,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, which offer a unique combination of continuous technology development and the most convenient purchasing options. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
Director, Public Relations
for Thermo Fisher Scientific
(781) 622-1242 (office)
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]