Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (6/20/16). "Press Release: New System for Fast and Consistent Results Makes UHPLC Widely Accessible". San Francisco, CA.
|Region||San Francisco, CA|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||Vanquish Flex Binary UHPLC system|
|Product 2||HPLC 2016 San Francisco (HPLC2016)|
Thermo Scientific Vanquish Flex Binary UHPLC system boosts high-speed applications and provides exceptional LC and LC-MS performance
Researchers looking for fast and consistent results can now benefit from the new ultra high-performance liquid chromatography (UHPLC) system from Thermo Fisher Scientific to boost their LC and LC-MS performance.
As the latest addition to the Thermo Scientific Vanquish UHPLC platform, the new Thermo Scientific Vanquish Flex Binary UHPLC system adds a binary solvent delivery option in the 1000 bar (15,000 psi) performance range. The system is built for high-speed, fast gradient applications and the Vanquish platform’s inherent outstanding retention time reproducibility. The Vanquish Flex Binary UHPLC system is the solution for laboratories performing qualitative and quantitative LC or LC-MS analysis that need to increase sample throughput.. Ease-of-use and innovative technologies that are robust by design are making UHPLC widely accessible and enable easy and effective method transfer from established systems and applications.
“As the newest addition to our Vanquish platform, we developed this system with speed, sensitivity and quality results in mind—providing the level of operational efficiency required by today’s researchers,” said Fabrizio Moltoni, vice president and general manager, HPLC at Thermo Fisher. “The Vanquish Flex Binary system showcases these attributes and provides exceptional LC and LC-MS performance together with our products for sample preparation, reagents, columns, mass spectrometry and data processing.”
The Vanquish Flex Binary System features a binary high-pressure gradient pump with 2 x 3 solvent channels and low gradient delay volume capable of delivering high flow rates of up to 8 mL/min. The entire system provides biocompatible flow path, SmartInject using intelligent sample pre-compression, selectable thermostatting modes and a unique range of detection capabilities.
The Vanquish Flex Binary system will be exhibited at the 44th International Symposium on High Performance Liquid Phase Separations and Related Techniques (HPLC) in the Thermo Fisher Booth #601 from June 19-24 at the Marriott Marquis in San Francisco.
For more information, please visit www.thermoscientific.com/vanquish.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and more than 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Record changed: 2016-07-01
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]