Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/3/08). "Press Release: New ITQ Ion Trap GC/MS Series. Thermo Fisher Scientific Unveils New ITQ Ion Trap GC/MS Series [at Pittcon]". New Orleans.
|Region||New Orleans, LA|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||ITQ™ Series GC/MS system (product series)|
|Product 2||Pittcon 2008 New Orleans|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today announced the launch of its innovative Thermo Scientific ITQ™ Series of gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) ion trap instruments, featuring external ionization. The novel ITQ 700™, ITQ 900™ and ITQ 1100™ ion trap systems feature fully upgradeable systems designed to provide high performance and high specificity. Developed for a wide range of applications, from routine GC/MS to research-grade ion trap MS, these new systems address the analytical needs of the environmental, food safety, pharmaceutical QA/QC, forensics and toxicology industries, as well as academic laboratories. As the leader in ion trap technology, Thermo Fisher is building on its rich heritage of innovation in mass spectrometry with the introduction of this comprehensive GC/MS series. The ITQ Series will be showcased at the Thermo Scientific booth 1741 at PITTCON 2008, being held March 3-6 in New Orleans.
Thermo Scientific ITQ 700- Designed for routine full scan quantitation and general teaching applications, the cost-effective ITQ 700 GC/MS system combines full scan ion trap sensitivity with a small footprint for laboratories with limited space. The ITQ 700 is capable of achieving a mass range of 700 amu, suitable for most general GC/MS applications, including environmental, QA/QC and forensics.
Thermo Scientific ITQ 900- The ITQ 900 incorporates best-in-class full scan sensitivity of ion trap mass spectrometry with the increased flexibility of the Thermo Scientific TRACE GC Ultra™ gas chromatograph. Combining a complete range of injector options including true Cold-on-Column, Programmable Temperature Vaporization (PTV) and a full complement of additional detectors, the ITQ 900 significantly expands the working mass range of a typical GC/MS system to 900 amu. The Large Volume PTV injection with back-flush option of the TRACE GC Ultra enables accurate detection of trace level components in complex matrices. This system enables users to perform routine full scan GC/MS with greater analytical flexibility.
Thermo Scientific ITQ 1100- Offering the broadest selection of innovative new features available for ion trap GC/MS, the Thermo Scientific ITQ 1100 system features new advanced MS/MS (MSn) functions. These high performance ion trap-based GC/MS systems are ideal for laboratories seeking the most powerful GC/MS platform and optimal flexibility. For the first time, Thermo Scientific patented Pulsed Q Dissociation Mode (PQD) is available on a GC ion trap system. PQD increases the number of product ions formed during collision-induced disassociation (CID), yielding richer information for qualitative MSn experiments. The ITQ 1100 also features a 250 L/sec turbo-molecular pump, the Thermo Scientific Vacuum Probe Interlock and Data Dependent™ Scanning. This integrated system provides an extended mass range up to 1100 amu, considerably increasing the number of compounds that can be detected and identified.
In addition, the ITQ Series of GC/MS systems can be fully upgraded to maximize investment and offer the flexibility to cater to each analytical requirement. Detection capability can be improved using the MS/MS upgrade, while adding chemical ionization or direct sample probes allows increased flexibility. Injection options can also be expanded beyond split/splitless injectors to take advantage of advanced sample introduction techniques.
For more information about the new Thermo Scientific ITQ Series of GC/MS systems, please visit booth 1741 at PITTCON 2008. Alternatively, please email email@example.com, call +1 800-532-4752 or visit www.thermo.com/itq.
Thermo Scientific is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With annual revenues of $10 billion, we have more than 30,000 employees and serve over 350,000 customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as environmental and industrial process control settings. Serving customers through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, we help solve analytical challenges from routine testing to complex research and discovery. Thermo Scientific offers customers a complete range of high-end analytical instruments as well as laboratory equipment, software, services, consumables and reagents to enable integrated laboratory workflow solutions. Fisher Scientific provides a complete portfolio of laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services used in healthcare, scientific research, safety and education. Together, we offer the most convenient purchasing options to customers and continuously advance our technologies to accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, enhance value for customers and fuel growth for shareholders and employees alike. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]