Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Continues to Expand Leading Analytical Instruments Offering for Customers in Applied Markets". Atlanta, GA.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Pittcon (The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Inc.)|
|Product||Dionex Integrion High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC™) system|
|Product 2||Pittcon 2016 Atlanta|
|Person||O’Brien, Ron (Thermo Fisher 201003 Director Public Relations)|
|Person 2||Apicerno, Ken (Thermo Fisher 201003 Investor Relations)|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO), the world leader in serving science, today unveiled new products across its instrument, consumables, software and services portfolio that make advanced analysis more accessible to customers in applied markets. The company will showcase its depth of capabilities for applications such as biopharma, food safety and environmental analysis at the Pittcon Conference and Exhibition in Booth 2239 at the Georgia World Congress Center from March 7-10, 2016.
“In today’s economic environment, our customers rely on us more than ever to help them accelerate results and improve productivity,” said Marc N. Casper, president and chief executive officer of Thermo Fisher Scientific. “We are committed to developing new products that make our industry-leading technologies available to a broader base of customers and set new standards for detection and quantification in applied markets.”
Expanding Leadership in Analytical Technologies
Building on more than 40 years of innovation in ion chromatography (IC), the company introduced the Thermo Scientific Dionex Integrion High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC) system, providing functionality previously available only in higher-end instruments. The Dionex Integrion HPIC system provides exceptional flexibility and ease-of-use for the analysis of water, food and beverages, biofuels and pharmaceuticals.
Also new at Pittcon is the Thermo Scientific Q Exactive GC Orbitrap GC-MS/MS, which brings the power of Orbitrap mass spectrometry to customers working in food safety, forensic toxicology and sports doping applications. This breakthrough gas chromatography (GC) hybrid quadrupole system allows comprehensive characterization of samples in a single run for accurate results in compound discovery, identification and quantitation.
Delivering Value for Biopharma Customers
To fuel new drug pipelines, biopharmaceutical laboratories are focused on maximizing productivity and minimizing costs. Thermo Fisher continues to expand its capabilities across the biopharma workflow, from drug discovery to QA/QC, with several new products being introduced at Pittcon. For sample preparation, the new Thermo Scientific NanoDrop Onemicrovolume UV-Vis spectrophotometer features Thermo Scientific Acclaro sample intelligence technology to ensure sample quality and improve productivity.
For high-throughput analyses, biotherapeutic characterization and pharmaceutical quality control, the new Thermo Scientific Vanquish Flex UHPLC system sets new benchmarks for separation accuracy, precision and sensitivity. And the new Thermo Scientific iCAP RQ ICP-MS spectrometer is designed for accurate performance, ease-of-use and flexibility in a variety of highly regulated applications, including pharmaceutical testing.
Scientific Software: Turning Data into Knowledge
The increasing use of analytical technologies in applied markets generates significant amounts of data. To help customers transform data into knowledge, Thermo Fisher has launched updated versions of its market-leading software, includingThermo Scientific Dionex Chromeleon Chromatography Data System (CDS) software, Thermo Scientific Watson LIMS andThermo Scientific SampleManager LIMS.
Integrating Techniques for Materials Identification and Characterization
Thermo Fisher is committed to expanding its range of laboratory technologies available for industrial applications. Portable analytical instruments, including the new Thermo Scientific Niton XL5 Analyzer, offer increased levels of speed and accuracy, and are lighter weight for field-based elemental analysis. In addition, the new Thermo Scientific DXR2xi Raman imaging microscope provides accessibility to researchers and technicians alike, delivering accurate chemical image results.
Thermo Fisher delivers its unique value proposition by giving customers access to the industry’s broadest offering of products through its world-class e-commerce platforms. Customers can choose from an extensive selection of products and brands offered by premier suppliers at www.fishersci.com, while www.thermofisher.com remains the trusted source for scientific content, and application and workflow information supporting its leading portfolio of self-manufactured products.
For more information regarding Thermo Fisher products and services exhibited at Pittcon 2016, visit our Pittcon website atnews.thermofisher.com.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and more than 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Media Contact Information:
Ron O’Brien, 781-622-1242
Investor Contact Information:
Ken Apicerno, 781-622-1294
Record changed: 2016-04-04
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/6/17). "Press Release: New Triple Quadrupole ICP-MS Combines Power and Simplicity". Chicago, IL....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/6/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Acquires Core Informatics, Provider of Leading Cloud-Based Scientific Data Platforms". Waltham, MA & Branford, CT....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/28/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Elects New Director to Board". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/28/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Declares Quarterly Dividend". Waltham, MA....
-  908 Devices, Inc.. (2/16/17). "Press Release: 908 Devices Optimizes High-quality Mass Spec Analysis Through Partnership Agreement with Thermo Fisher Scientific". Boston, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/14/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of Finesse Solutions, Inc.". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (2/6/17). "Press Release: New Comprehensive LC-MS Workflow Provides Researchers with Higher Quality Data for Clinical Research Samples. Part of Collaboration between Thermo Fisher Scientific and Amerispec Diagnostics". Duba...
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (1/31/17). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (1/20/17). "Press Release: New Standard Test Method to Assess Water Safety. Thermo Fisher Scientific and the ASTM Develop Ion Chromatography-based Method for the Simultaneous Determination of Nitrogen and Phosphorous Levels...
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]