Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (5/24/10). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Unveils New Triple Quadrupole GC-MS with Durabrite IRIS High Sensitivity Ion Source at ASMS 2010". Salt Lake City, UT.
|Region||Salt Lake City, UT|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||TSQ Quantum XLS triple quadrupole GC/MS system|
|Product 2||DuraBrite™ IRIS high-sensitivity ion source|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, will debut its new Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantum XLS, a triple quadrupole gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC-MS) system designed to offer maximum sensitivity in quantitative GC analyses. Featuring the innovative Thermo Scientific DuraBrite IRIS high sensitivity ion source, the TSQ Quantum XLS enables extended maintenance intervals for 24/7 uninterrupted operation. In addition, highly inert and exchangeable ion volumes allow for quick preventive maintenance within minutes without venting the vacuum system. The system is the ideal instrument for experienced and novice users in food safety, environmental, forensics, toxicology, doping and petrochemical laboratories and will be showcased at the Salt Palace Convention Center Salons 250BCEF, May 24 - May 26, 2010 during the 58th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The TSQ Quantum XLS improves laboratory efficiency and throughput, by identifying and analyzing a large number of compounds in a single analytical run. The robust design of the system allows for greater flexibility, high-speed data acquisition and more sample runs, further increasing laboratory productivity. The simple to operate TSQ Quantum XLS sets new standards for triple quadrupole GC-MS performance, with up to 10,000 selected reaction monitoring (SRM) scans programmed in one chromatogram. The highly selective reaction monitoring (H-SRM) capability of the system reduces false positives with high transmission at enhanced resolution. In addition, a unique 90° bended zero cross-talk collision cell enables high S/N detection at lowest noise levels while eliminating scan-to-scan false positives.
When operated in multiple reaction monitoring (MRM) mode, the TSQ Quantum XLS delivers infinite limits of detection (LODs) for unprecedented performance in multiclass multi-residue target compound analysis. The quantitation-enhanced data-dependent MS/MS (QED-MS/MS) operation of the system facilitates simultaneous quantitation and structural confirmation for increased productivity. The TSQ Quantum XLS is accompanied by a pesticides method reference manual, with over 600 pesticide compounds listed for MRM analysis. The QuEChERS sample preparation method and a full GC-MS/MS setup procedure are described in a CD to facilitate quick start-up into production.
The instrument utilizes the latest, most advanced version of Thermo Scientific QuanLab Forms chromatography analysis software package. The new QuanLab Forms 3.0 is an easy-to-use, focused, layered application software solution, offering improved acquisition, review and reporting features for increased productivity. The software features dual-reagent gas selection and plumbing capabilities to deliver stable and reproducible results. The TSQ Quantum XLS is also compatible with the EnviroLab Forms 3.0 and ToxLab Forms 3.0 software platforms.
For more information about the new Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantum XLS triple quadrupole GC-MS, please visit our Thermo Scientific hospitality suite at the Salt Palace Convention Center Salons 250BCEF during ASMS 2010. Alternatively, please call 1-800-532-4752, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.thermoscientific.com/getready.
Thermo Scientific is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With 2008 revenues of $10.5 billion, we have approximately 34,000 employees and serve over 350,000 customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as environmental and industrial process control settings. Serving customers through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, we help solve analytical challenges from routine testing to complex research and discovery. Thermo Scientific offers customers a complete range of high-end analytical instruments as well as laboratory equipment, software, services, consumables and reagents to enable integrated laboratory workflow solutions. Fisher Scientific provides a complete portfolio of laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services used in healthcare, scientific research, safety and education. Together, we offer the most convenient purchasing options to customers and continuously advance our technologies to accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, enhance value for customers and fuel growth for shareholders and employees alike. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]