Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/1/10). "Press Release: Thermo Scientific Chromatography Innovations Revealed at Pittcon 2010. Improved Performance and Increased Productivity from Sample Preparation to Final Detection and Quantitation". Orlando, FL.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||TSQ Quantum XLS triple quadrupole GC/MS system|
|Product 2||TraceGOLD GC capillary column|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, introduced three new offerings in its chromatography product line at Pittcon 2010: the Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantum XLS triple quadrupole gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) system, Thermo Scientific TraceGOLD GC capillary columns and National Scientific mass spec-certified vials. When integrated, these instruments and consumables deliver improved performance, accuracy, sensitivity and increased productivity from sample preparation to final detection and quantitation. The new products are designed for analytical testing in applications including food safety and environmental analysis where performance, robustness and lower lifecycle costs are critical. The company will showcase this combination at Thermo Scientific booth 2757 during Pittcon 2010, being held February 28 - March 5, in Orlando.
The Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantum XLS offers precision, sensitivity and productivity. Featuring the new DuraBriteTM IRIS high-sensitivity ion source, the TSQ Quantum XLSTM delivers ion source inertness, sensitivity in the low femtogram range and higher quantitative precision at trace levels, bolstering its leading position in performance and stability. The Quantum XLS is designed to increase productivity in the lab by combining its high-precision hyperbolic quadrupole rod analyzer with high-speed data acquisition and a significant upgrade in software. Designed to allow quantitation and confirmation in a single analysis, the Quantum XLS provides analytical speed and flexibility. The unique 90-degree collision cell virtually eliminates background noise for high signal-to-noise ratio detection. Additionally, highly inert and exchangeable ion volumes allow for quick preventive maintenance, improving laboratory efficiencies by significantly reducing downtime.
The ultra-low bleed Thermo Scientific TraceGOLD GC capillary columns provide outstanding run-to-run and column-to-column reproducibility for data consistency and extended column life. The columns are extremely inert, ensuring that peak shapes are obtained, even for highly active or difficult compounds that often cause peak tailing. Reduced column bleed minimizes the risk of contamination of the mass spectrometer while extending the interval between scheduled maintenance. High sensitivity levels are obtained with low baseline noise, resulting in improved limits of detection and enhanced resolution for low-level analytes. Even between batches, every column provides the same high-quality performance, generating valid and reliable data for any gas chromatography application.
The new low-particulate National Scientific mass spec-certified, pre-cleaned chromatography vials are produced under strict quality control protocols for uniformity. The chromatography vials are cleaned and tested as standard in a GMP-compliant, fully validated cleanroom environment to minimize the possibility of contamination. Each lot is tested for particle counts, as well as liquid chromatography mass spectrometry (LC-MS) and gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC/MS) background, to ensure that each vial provides consistently high performance. The packaging is also pre-cleaned to ensure product integrity, making the National Scientific mass spec-certified vials ideal for a wide range of highly sensitive chromatography applications.
For more information about the new Thermo Scientific chromatography offerings, please visit Thermo Scientific booth 2757 at Pittcon 2010. Alternatively, visit www.thermo.com/lc, call (800) 532-4752 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For access to all Thermo Fisher Scientific news and product photos related to Pittcon 2010, please visit the online media room at www.thermofisher.com/pittcon10
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of more than $10 billion, we have approximately 35,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, which offer a unique combination of continuous technology development and the most convenient purchasing options. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]