Document › Details
1st Detect Corporation. (9/25/12). "Press Release: 1st Detect MMS-1000 Launched in European Union with TransGlobal Distributors". Austin, TX.
1st Detect Corporation, a subsidiary of Astrotech Corporation (Nasdaq:ASTC), announced today that 1st Detect's Miniature Mass Spectrometer, the MMS-1000™, will be distributed in the European Union via TransGlobal Distributors' extensive network of distribution channels. This week, the company is formally introducing MMS-1000™ at the HET Instrument Exhibition and Conference in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, one of the largest instrumentation, electronics, and automation shows in the European Union.
The MMS-1000™ is a high performance laboratory instrument capable of rapid MS/MS detection of trace levels of volatile compounds in less than five seconds. The sophisticated laboratory professional can now have true mass spectrometry in a compact package at an affordable price. Potential markets that 1st Detect may serve include Security and Defense, Industrial Processing, Healthcare and Diagnostics, and Environment Testing and Research.
From September 25th through 29th, 2012, the MMS-1000™ will be on display with TransGlobal Distributors and DaVinci Laboratory Solutions at the HET Instrument Conference and Exhibition held at the Amsterdam RAI Fairgrounds in Amsterdam, NL. Please come visit us at booth 1D126 and 1E125 for MMS-1000™ product demonstrations and discussions with our team members and partners.
About 1st Detect Corp.
1st Detect Corporation was formed by Astrotech Corporation (Nasdaq:ASTC) to develop and commercialize miniature mass spectrometer technology first developed under an agreement with NASA for use on the International Space Station. 1st Detect offers a breakthrough miniature mass spectrometer that fills an unmet need by being highly accurate, rapid, lightweight, and cost-effective. For more information on 1st Detect Corporation, please visit www.1stDetect.com.
About Astrotech Corporation
Astrotech is one of the first space commerce companies and remains a strong entrepreneurial force in the aerospace industry. We are leaders in identifying, developing and marketing space technology for commercial use. Our Astrotech Space Operations business unit serves our government and commercial satellite and spacecraft customers with pre-launch services on the eastern and western range. 1st Detect Corporation is developing a breakthrough miniature mass spectrometer, while Astrogenetix, Inc. is a biotechnology company utilizing microgravity as a research platform for drug discovery and development.
About TransGlobal Distributors
TransGlobal Distributors was established in 2009 to be a Prime Distribution Company representing a select portfolio of innovative Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM's) in the Analytical Instrumentation market via its network of Distribution Partners. In June 2010 TransGlobal Distributors joined the Da Vinci Europe Group to expand their service and support capabilities of their growing portfolio of products and expanding Distribution network.
This press release contains forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements are subject to risks, trends, and uncertainties that could cause actual results to be materially different from the forward-looking statement. These factors include, but are not limited to, continued government support and funding for key space programs, product performance and market acceptance of products and services, as well as other risk factors and business considerations described in Astrotech's Securities and Exchange Commission filings including the annual report on Form 10-K. Any forward-looking statements in this document should be evaluated in light of these important risk factors. Astrotech assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
VP, Business Development
1st Detect Corporation
+1 972 617 9939
TransGlobal Distributors BV
+31 10 258 1870
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Astrotech (Group)
-  1st Detect Corporation. (9/27/16). "Press Release: 1st Detect, an Astrotech Subsidiary, Strengthens IP Portfolio. Granted U.S. Patent for Fast, Highly Sensitive Chemical Analysis without Sample Preparation". Austin, TX....
-  1st Detect Corporation. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Astrotech’s 1st Detect and Battelle Collaboration Awarded Phase III of the DOD’s JPEO-CBD Next Generation Chemical Datection Solution". Austin, TX....
-  Astrotech Corporation. (12/4/14). "Press Release: Astrotech’s 1st Detect Appoints Seasoned Industry Executive Bob Kibler as CEO". Austin, TX....
-  Astrotech Corporation. (11/19/14). "Press Release: Astrotech’s 1st Detect Announces OEM-1000PI Awarded RoHS Compliance Certification". Austin, TX....
-  Astrotech Corporation. (11/18/14). "Press Release: Astrotech’s 1st Detect Announces European CE Certification for MMS-1000". Austin, TX....
-  Astrotech Corporation. (11/14/14). "Press Release: Astrotech Reports First Quarter 2015 Financial Results". Austin, TX....
-  Astrotech Corporation. (11/12/14). "Press Release: Astrotech’s 1st Detect Announces Its Successful Introduction of the iONTRAC at the Gulf Coast Conference". Austin, TX....
-  1st Detect Corporation. (1/29/14). "Press Release: 1st Detect Corp Announces OEM Agreement". Austin, TX....
-  1st Detect Corporation. (12/10/13). "Press Release: 1st Detect Awarded U.S. Patent for Novel Mass Spectrometer Design". Austin, TX....
-  1st Detect Corporation. (12/13/12). "Press Release: 1st Detect Awarded U.S. Patent for Novel Mass Spectrometer Ion Trap Control Technology". Austin, TX....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]