Document › Details
Sage-N Research, Inc.. (7/23/12). "Press Release: Sage-N Research Platform Implemented by the University of Hyderabad in India for Cutting Edge Agricultural Research". Silicon Valley, CA.
|Organisation||Sage-N Research Inc.|
|Organisation 2||University of Hyderabad (UoH)|
|Product||Sorcerer™ proteomic data appliance|
|Product 2||mass spectrometry (MS)|
|Index term||Univ Hyderabad–Sage-N Research: proteomics s/w, 201207 supply Sorcerer platform installed as first Sorcerer unit in India|
|Person||Chiang, David (Sage-N Research 2002–201010– CEO + Co-founder)|
Sage-N Research, Inc., the world leader in computational proteomics, today announced that it had placed its first unit into India. The SORCERER™ platform will now be used by the University of Hyderabad.
The SORCERER from Sage-N Research is a "plug and play" appliance designed to support multiple software programs and is well suited to researchers in high-throughput laboratories, and agricultural environments. It provides a unique combination of optimized hardware and can be easily customized with a range of proprietary post-processing tools to suit an individual customer's needs. The platform also offers high-level server-based solutions for storage, backup and rapid processing of the complex data-sets generated by high end mass spectrometers.
David Chiang, CEO at Sage-N Research comments: "We are excited to have the first installation of our platform in India which is a very promising market for proteomics. This is the 11th country outside of the U.S. using our platform and I believe that a large part of our success is due to the ease of use of the system."
About Sage-N Research, Inc.
Sage-N Research, Inc. is the world leader in supplying Integrated Data Appliances (iDAs) for proteomics research. The industry-leading SORCERER iDAs are plug-and-play productivity systems used by leading life science researchers worldwide to rapidly and accurately identify proteins and protein modifications in biological samples using mass spectrometry data. Founded in 2002, the company is a privately held corporation headquartered in San Jose, California in the heart of Silicon Valley. Through strategic collaborations with leading scientists and companies, Sage-N Research advances the state of the art in ease-of-use applications and technology to enable world-changing discoveries in biology and medicine. For more information, please visit www.SageNResearch.com
As a small company, we spend our funds on developing cutting edge products. We do not believe in hype or unnecessary promotion. We have always found that satisfied clients are the best way to grow our business. And we use referrals to grow our business from satisfied customers such as yourself. If you know any lab that may need a Sorcerer, now or in the future, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . We offer a very generous referral program.
Sage-N Research Team
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Sage-N Research Inc.
-  Sage-N Research, Inc.. (9/29/16). "Press Release: Announcing First Cloud-based Sorcerer for Precision Proteomics". Milpitas, CA....
-  Sage-N Research, Inc.. (10/3/12). "Press Release: Sage-N Research Announces Enhancement to Sorcerer Platform". San Francisco, CA....
-  Pressure BioSciences, Inc.. (5/21/12). "Press Release: Pressure BioSciences, LEAP Technologies, Sage-N Research, and Valco Instruments Announce Plans to Co-develop Next Generation Sample Preparation/Data Analysis for H/D Exchange Mass Spectrometry". Sout...
-  Pressure BioSciences, Inc.. (3/19/12). "Press Release: Sage-N Research and Pressure BioSciences to Collaborate on Improving the Extraction and Analysis of Integral Cell Membrane and Other Proteins in Cancer, Stroke, and other Important Research Samples"....
-  IO Informatics, Inc.. (3/6/12). "Press Release: IO Informatics and Sage-N Research Announce Partnership to Discover Potential Biomarkers and a Microbial Detection System". San Francisco, CA....
-  Sage-N Research, Inc.. (6/2/11). "Press Release: Sage-N Research Signs an Exclusive Agreement with the U.S. Army Edgewood Chemical Biological Center to License Technology for Microbial Identification". Milpitas, CA....
-  Sage-N Research, Inc.. (5/25/11). "Press Release: Sage-N Research Sorcerer Platform Implemented by the University at Buffalo for Reliable and Simple Protein Identification". Milpitas, CA....
-  Sage-N Research, Inc.. (4/26/11). "Press Release: Sage-N Research Releases New Developer Toolkit that Facilitates Integration of Sorcerer Platform with Independent Software Suites". Milpitas, CA....
-  Sage-N Research, Inc.. (2/25/11). "Press Release: Sage-N Research and Nonlinear Dynamics Sign Co-marketing Agreement to Provide Complete Workflow Solutions to High End Proteomic Labs". Milpitas, CA....
-  Sage-N Research, Inc.. (11/12/10). "Press Release: Sage-N Research Optimizes Data Generation for the Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute". Milpitas, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]