Document › Details
Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (3/18/15). "Press Release: Better Academic Chemistry Knowledge Sharing. Building an Analytical Knowledge Management System at the Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Strasbourg". Strasbourg.
|Organisation||Advanced Chemistry Development Inc. (ACD/Labs)|
|Organisation 2||University of Strasbourg|
|Product||ACD/NMR Workbook software|
|Product 2||ACD/MS Workbook Suite|
At the Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Strasbourg houses (France) a diverse group of research teams work at the interface between chemistry and biology. Recently the "Plateforme d'Analyse Chimique de Strasbourg Illkirch" (PACSI) and "Laboratoire de Conception et Application de Molécules Bioactives" (CAMB) added ACD/NMR Workbook Suite, ACD/MS Workbook Suite and ACD/Spectrus Processor from ACD/Labs to their workflow to increase their data interpretation efficiency and knowledge sharing within the faculty.
Chemists will process and interpret a wide range of analytical data from different instruments (including different vendors) and easily create comprehensive analytical databases with these software suites. Not only are the interfaces easy to use, but the databases allow users in other laboratories to search and share information for easier collaboration. Additionally, the analytical data is kept "live" along with the scientists' interpretations, ready for further analysis at any time without starting from scratch.
The Faculty of Pharmacy plans to take advantage of these features, with the CAMB Laboratory building its own NMR reference library from ongoing experiments. The PACSI service platform will use ACD/Spectrus Processor to access this databases information. Spectrus Processor supports interpretation of analytical data from new in-lab experiments while also providing access to analytical information stored in Spectrus DB using the advanced Workbooks, which can be reviewed and re-interpreted. "Together, this suite of software packages will combine to create a powerful analytical interpretation and knowledge-sharing platform for the faculty" said Mrs Justine Viéville Responsible of NMR at PACSI.
Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs) is a cheminformatics company that develops and commercializes solutions in support of R&D. Our software is used in many industries including pharma/biotech, chemicals, consumer goods, agrochemicals, petrochemicals, food and beverage, academia, and government organizations. We provide integration with existing informatics systems and enterprise-level automation; with sales and support offices worldwide.
The CAMB lab is a joint laboratory between the "Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique" (CNRS) and University of Strasbourg. Located on the Illkirch campus site, in the south of Strasbourg, this unites about 80 interdisciplinary researchers, teachers, Ph.D. students, post-doctoral fellows, and technical and administrative staff. It is organized in five teams developing their research in distinct fields and collaborating for a unique purpose: scientific excellence. Through the various topics investigated, CAMB definitely is positioned at the chemistry-biology interface. Moreover, many efforts are dedicated to exploiting the R & D results in close connection with the socio-economic Alsacian tissue (patent filing, business start-ups, joint ventures). The service platform PACSI is one of the technical pillars for all the researchers and students working in the Faculty of Pharmacy who need analytical tools in chemistry (NMR, MS, LC-NMR-MS, FT-IR, EM,…).
Contact: Media Coordinator
P: (416) 368-3435 x 311
F: (416) 368-5596
Record changed: 2016-06-07
More documents for Advanced Chemistry Development Inc. (ACD/Labs)
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (6/6/16). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Launches MetaSense Platform for Comprehensive and Rapid Metabolite Identification at the 64th American Society for Mass Spectrometry (ASMS) Conference". San Antonio, TX....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (12/14/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Introduces Andrew Anderson as Vice President of Business Development". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (10/9/15). "Press Release: Indian Business Groups Honor ACD/Labs’ KK Bhagchandani". Bangalore....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (7/22/15). "Press Release: The Institute of Cancer Research Deploys ACD/Spectrus Processor to Manage and Streamline Processing of Analytical Data". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (7/8/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs and IDBS Partnership Delivers Live Analytical Data to ELN Interface". Toronto, ON & London....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (6/3/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Introduces Free Structure Elucidation Tutorial Software. A New Resource for Structure Elucidation Education". Toronto, ON....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (5/19/15). "Press Release: Increased Multi-technique Analytical Efficiency in an Academic Environment. Streamlining Analytical Data Interpretations at the University of Angers". Angers....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (3/9/15). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Announces Solution for Open-access Workflows at Pittcon". New Orleans, LA....
-  From »The Analytical Scientist« (Issue 22, November 2014). (11/14). "In My View: Sharing Data – and Knowledge. How to Use a Knowledge Repository that Doesn’t Retire or Leave You for a Competitor (by Steve Thomas)"....
-  Advanced Chemistry Development, Inc. (ACD/Labs). (9/24/14). "Press Release: ACD/Labs Celebrates 20 Year Anniversary – From Modest Beginnings to a Global Cheminformatics Operation". Toronto, ON....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]