Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/7/10). "Press Release: Vialis AG Paperless Lab Solutions Added to the Global Partner Alliance". Philadelphia, PA.
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||LIMS (laboratory information management system)|
|Product 2||chromatography software|
|Index term||Thermo Fisher–Vialis: laboratory software, 201009– collab Vialis becomes member of Thermo Informatics Global Partner Alliance|
|Person||Fuchslueger, Ulf (Vialis AG 201105 CEO)|
|Person 2||Champagne, Dave (Thermo 200512 Vice President)|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today announced that it has extended its reach across Central Europe by making Vialis AG the latest member of its Informatics Global Partner Alliance. Vialis AG, based in Switzerland, will provide local services and support for the full range of Thermo Scientific informatics solutions, including laboratory information management systems, chromatography data systems, electronic laboratory notebooks and spectroscopy software, as well as comprehensive laboratory automation and integration solutions.
Vialis AG has built a unique business consultancy based on providing technology and support solutions that deliver on the goal of creating a "paperless lab." By understanding their customers' business processes and goals, Vialis offers a complete solution to meet objectives. Through its partnership with Thermo Fisher, Vialis can now provide world-class Thermo Scientific informatics solutions to customers that are assembling a paperless lab. Vialis will provide full sales, operational and administrative support for the complete portfolio of Thermo Scientific informatics products.
"Our customers will benefit from this new partnership with the global service and sales teams at Thermo Fisher Scientific. By offering best-in-class Thermo Scientific Informatics software, we are able to provide our customers with a comprehensive solution for managing their data and helping ensure that their laboratory workflow meets the demanding business and regulatory requirements in life sciences and other industries," said Dr. Ulf Fuchslueger, CEO, Vialis AG.
Dave Champagne, vice president and general manager for Thermo Fisher's Informatics business, said: "Thermo Fisher's Global Partner Alliance Program brings together the expertise of sales and services organizations around the world, allowing Thermo Scientific Informatics solutions to be delivered to private and public sector businesses across the broadest range of industries. Vialis offers expertise in life sciences process optimization, specifically in the paperless lab concepts, integrating many normally stand-alone solutions in a single workflow. Our partnership with Vialis will allow us to offer local support and service to an important scientific center in Europe and help us build on our commitment to provide leadership and innovation to the industry."
For more information about Thermo Scientific informatics solutions, please call +44 161 942 3000 (Intl) or +1 866 463 6522 (US), email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.thermoscientific.com/informatics.
Thermo Scientific is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of more than $10 billion, we have approximately 35,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, which offer a unique combination of continuous technology development and the most convenient purchasing options. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
About Vialis AG
Vialis is the leading system integrator of laboratory data-management systems for the chemical and pharmaceutical industries throughout central Europe. Vialis' highly efficient total solutions are designed to fit their customers' business requirements perfectly, creating more flexibility, saving time and ensuring higher productivity. For more information about Vialis, visit the website: www.vialis.ch.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]