Document › Details
VUV Analytics, Inc.. (5/10/16). "Press Release: VUV Analytics Hires New Senior Vice President of Sales". Austin, TX.
VUV Analytics Inc. is pleased to announce Mark Venske as the new Senior Vice President of Sales. Mr. Venske previously served as Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Block Engineering where he spearheaded efforts to develop and bring new gas sensing Quantum Cascade Laser systems to market.
Mr. Venske is a veteran of the United States Navy and during his service he participated in the advanced electronics program with a focus on electronics and Radio Frequency technology. Later he attended the University of North Florida and has since held senior marketing and sales positions selling analytical instruments to a variety of industries with an emphasis in oil and gas. He has driven sales and new applications for numerous instruments including FTIRs, GCs, LCs, GC/MS, and ICP/MS.
"Mark's exceptional background in marketing and selling sophisticated scientific instrumentation is a perfect fit for positioning our VGA-100 detector to address the most demanding analytical challenges faced by modern chemists", said Clark Jernigan, CEO of VUV Analytics, "With his added expertise, I am certain we will expand the market and application frontiers of our Vacuum Ultraviolet (VUV) technology".
"I am thrilled to be a part of VUV Analytics and fuel the widespread adoption of our novel VUV instruments and techniques", stated Mark Venske, Senior Vice President of Sales, "It is exciting to be part of the team behind the most innovative gas chromatography detector in years and I look forward to leveraging my instrumentation experience to meet the needs of VUV Analytics' customers".
Mr. Venske will oversee the Worldwide Sales functions at VUV Analytics as well as develop new applications for the award-winning VGA-100.
The VGA-100 detector claimed the distinguished "Best New Analytical Instrument" award at the Gulf Coast Conference, emerging from a competitive field of the world's newest scientific instruments. Additionally, The Analytical Scientist named the VGA-100 a Top 5 winner in their annual Innovation Awards. Most recently, R&D magazine named the VGA-100 a 2015 R&D 100 Market Disruptor Product Winner. These awards represent validation from leading analytical chemists of the vast potential offered by VUV spectroscopy, a novel and unique approach to a largely routine and established science.
About VUV Analytics
VUV Analytics manufactures the VGA-100, the world's first Vacuum Ultraviolet (VUV) gas chromatography detector. The VGA-100 provides features and benefits beyond mass spectrometry and excels in applications where mass spectrometry performance has been limited. For more information visit www.vuvanalytics.com/.
Media Contact: Chuck Miller, VUV Analytics, Inc., 7205605560, email@example.com
Record changed: 2016-10-15
More documents for VUV Analytics Inc.
-  VUV Analytics, Inc.. (9/20/16). "Press Release: Dr. Adam Hall of Northeastern University Awarded Seminal Research Opportunity. VUV Analytics Inc. Announces Northeastern as Fall 2016 Academic Grant Recipient". Boston, MA....
-  VUV Analytics, Inc.. (8/18/16). "Press Release: VUV Analytics Closes Series B Financing. New Science Ventures Leads $6.5 Million Equity Financing to Fund Growth". Austin, TX....
-  VUV Analytics, Inc.. (6/7/16). "Press Release: VUV Analytics Launches Next Generation Gas Chromatography Detector. VGA-101 Presents the Latest Innovation in Vacuum Ultraviolet Spectroscopy". Austin, TX....
-  VUV Analytics, Inc.. (10/20/15). "Press Release: VUV Analytics Announces New Product Launch. SVGA-100 Instrument Marks Entry into Gas Analyzer Market". Austin, TX....
-  VUV Analytics, Inc.. (10/20/15). "Press Release: VUV Analytics Closes $9 Million in Funding and Appoints Clark Jernigan as CEO". Austin, TX....
-  VUV Analytics, Inc.. (12/30/14). "Press Release: VUV Analytics Hires Former Thermo Scientific Sales Leader. Cary Anne Simpson Joins as North America Sales Director for VUV Analytics". Austin, TX....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]