Document › Details
VUV Analytics, Inc.. (12/30/14). "Press Release: VUV Analytics Hires Former Thermo Scientific Sales Leader. Cary Anne Simpson Joins as North America Sales Director for VUV Analytics". Austin, TX.
|Organisation||VUV Analytics Inc.|
|Organisation 2||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||vacuum ultraviolet (VUV) absorption spectroscopy|
|Product 2||VGA-100 Vacuum Ultraviolet (VUV) detector|
|Person||Simpson, Cary Anne (VUV Analytics 201412– North America Sales Director before Thermo Scientific + Dionex + Polymer Labs|
|Person 2||Miller, Chuck (VUV Analytics 201606)|
VUV Analytics Inc. is pleased to announce Cary Anne Simpson as the new Director of North American sales.
Simpson comes to VUV Analytics from Thermo Fisher Scientific where she was most recently the National Sales Manager for the Clinical Controls product line. Previous roles at Thermo Scientific included North American Sales Management of the Discrete Analyzer business as well as Regional Sales Management in the Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry Division. Previous sales and sales management experience also includes Dionex and Polymer Laboratories, Inc.
With a successful 15-year track record in technical sales and management in chromatography and mass spectroscopy, spanning multiple markets including Environmental, Academic, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, and Petrochemical, Simpson brings a wealth of knowledge, experience and strategic insights into building a successful sales organization that is geared towards meeting the application and business needs of the customer.
“I am thrilled to be joining the VUV team and to be a part of a revolution in gas chromatography detection. I am excited to tell the story of this disruptive technology, and to demonstrate how this instrument delivers enhanced results, reduces burdensome calibration issues, and provides a lower total cost of ownership than other comparable detectors.” Simpson said. “It’s great to finally provide a true sensitive, simple, qualitative and quantitative alternative to mass spectroscopy. A solution that delivers enhanced productivity and results for analytical chemists”.
Under the direction of Simpson, VUV Analytics has an action packed calendar of conferences, tradeshows, Lunch & Learns, and webinars. For more information, to request a demo, or attend a future event, visit http://www.vuvanalytics.com
About VUV Analytics
VUV Analytics is the worldwide leader in vacuum ultraviolet absorption spectroscopy. VUV manufactures the VGA-100, a gas chromatography detector which brings insights previously only seen in billion dollar synchrotrons to all analytical chemists. Called the biggest innovation in gas chromatography detection in 30 years, the VGA-100 is used by leading analytical chemists in petrochemicals, refining, air quality, flavors and fragrances, and specialty gas. For more information about VUV Analytics, visit http://www.vuvanalytics.com.
VUV Analytics, Inc.
+1 (720) 560-5580
Cary Anne Simpson
VUV Analytics, Inc.
VUV Analytics, Inc.
Record changed: 2016-10-17
More documents for VUV Analytics Inc.
-  VUV Analytics, Inc.. (9/20/16). "Press Release: Dr. Adam Hall of Northeastern University Awarded Seminal Research Opportunity. VUV Analytics Inc. Announces Northeastern as Fall 2016 Academic Grant Recipient". Boston, MA....
-  VUV Analytics, Inc.. (8/18/16). "Press Release: VUV Analytics Closes Series B Financing. New Science Ventures Leads $6.5 Million Equity Financing to Fund Growth". Austin, TX....
-  VUV Analytics, Inc.. (6/7/16). "Press Release: VUV Analytics Launches Next Generation Gas Chromatography Detector. VGA-101 Presents the Latest Innovation in Vacuum Ultraviolet Spectroscopy". Austin, TX....
-  VUV Analytics, Inc.. (5/10/16). "Press Release: VUV Analytics Hires New Senior Vice President of Sales". Austin, TX....
-  VUV Analytics, Inc.. (10/20/15). "Press Release: VUV Analytics Announces New Product Launch. SVGA-100 Instrument Marks Entry into Gas Analyzer Market". Austin, TX....
-  VUV Analytics, Inc.. (10/20/15). "Press Release: VUV Analytics Closes $9 Million in Funding and Appoints Clark Jernigan as CEO". Austin, TX....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]