Document › Details
VUV Analytics, Inc.. (10/20/15). "Press Release: VUV Analytics Announces New Product Launch. SVGA-100 Instrument Marks Entry into Gas Analyzer Market". Austin, TX.
|Organisation||VUV Analytics Inc.|
|Product||SVGA-100 Vacuum Ultraviolet (VUV) detector|
|Product 2||gas analyser|
|Person||Jameson, Sean (VUV Analytics 201404 VP Business Development before CEO + Founder)|
|Person 2||Miller, Chuck (VUV Analytics 201606)|
VUV Analytics has announced the launch of a new instrument, the SVGA-100 gas analyzer. Incorporating the same "VUV (vacuum ultraviolet) Verified" technology used in the VGA-100, the SVGA-100 allows for continuous monitoring and real-time measurement of gas purity and concentrations. The instrument requires no chromatography to separate complex gas mixtures, utilizing a multi-port sample selection valve to allow for direct streaming of process gases. With the perpetual sampling configuration, the SVGA-100 is capable of 100x improvement in detection limits over other gas analyzers.
"Following in the innovative foot steps of the VGA-100, we are proud to announce the introduction of our latest VUV analytical instrument", said Sean Jameson, Senior Vice President of Business Development at VUV Analytics. "The SVGA gas analyzer is a true innovation for gas analysis and its enhanced detection capabilities will be a valuable addition to anyone working with permanent gases."
Since launching in 2014, VUV Analytics' VGA-100 has claimed the distinguished "Best New Analytical Instrument" award at the Gulf Coast Conference, emerging from a competitive field of the world's newest scientific instruments. Additionally, the instrument has been named a Top 5 winner by The Analytical Scientist in their 2014 annual Innovation Awards, and a 2015 R&D 100 Market Disruptor Product finalist by R&D Magazine. These awards represent validation from leading analytical chemists of the vast potential offered by this novel ability to measure into the VUV, when applied to largely routine and established analytical techniques.
For more information or to obtain a quote on the SVGA-100, contact VUV Analytics directly at (512) 333-0860.
About VUV Analytics
VUV Analytics manufactures the VGA-100, the world's first Vacuum Ultraviolet (VUV) gas chromatography detector. The VGA-100 provides features and benefits beyond mass spectrometry and excels in applications where mass spectrometry performance has been limited. For more information visit www.vuvanalytics.com.
Media Contact: Chuck Miller, VUV Analytics Inc., 720-560-5580, firstname.lastname@example.org
Record changed: 2016-10-15
More documents for VUV Analytics Inc.
-  VUV Analytics, Inc.. (9/20/16). "Press Release: Dr. Adam Hall of Northeastern University Awarded Seminal Research Opportunity. VUV Analytics Inc. Announces Northeastern as Fall 2016 Academic Grant Recipient". Boston, MA....
-  VUV Analytics, Inc.. (8/18/16). "Press Release: VUV Analytics Closes Series B Financing. New Science Ventures Leads $6.5 Million Equity Financing to Fund Growth". Austin, TX....
-  VUV Analytics, Inc.. (6/7/16). "Press Release: VUV Analytics Launches Next Generation Gas Chromatography Detector. VGA-101 Presents the Latest Innovation in Vacuum Ultraviolet Spectroscopy". Austin, TX....
-  VUV Analytics, Inc.. (5/10/16). "Press Release: VUV Analytics Hires New Senior Vice President of Sales". Austin, TX....
-  VUV Analytics, Inc.. (10/20/15). "Press Release: VUV Analytics Closes $9 Million in Funding and Appoints Clark Jernigan as CEO". Austin, TX....
-  VUV Analytics, Inc.. (12/30/14). "Press Release: VUV Analytics Hires Former Thermo Scientific Sales Leader. Cary Anne Simpson Joins as North America Sales Director for VUV Analytics". Austin, TX....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]