Document › Details
VUV Analytics, Inc.. (6/7/16). "Press Release: VUV Analytics Launches Next Generation Gas Chromatography Detector. VGA-101 Presents the Latest Innovation in Vacuum Ultraviolet Spectroscopy". Austin, TX.
|Organisation||VUV Analytics Inc.|
|Product||VGA-101 Vacuum Ultraviolet (VUV) detector|
|Product 2||ISCC 2016 Riva del Garda|
|Person||Jameson, Sean (VUV Analytics 201404 VP Business Development before CEO + Founder)|
|Person 2||Miller, Chuck (VUV Analytics 201606)|
VUV Analytics formally announced the launch of their newest bench-top spectrometer, the VGA-101 gas chromatography (GC) detector at the 40th International Symposium on Capillary Chromatography (ISCC) in Riva del Garda, Italy. Building upon the success of their innovative flagship instrument, the VGA-100 vacuum ultraviolet (VUV) detector, the VGA-101 features an expanded wavelength, higher maximum allowable operating temperature, and in-line GC compatibility. Equipped with these novel enhancements, the VGA-101 extends the utility of the VUV technology for customers seeking new solutions to their analytical problems.
"VUV Analytics continues to pioneer innovations in VUV spectroscopy, from our launch of the VGA-100 in 2014, SVGA-100 in 2015, to our latest spectrometer, the VGA-101 in 2016. Our team is passionate about delivering unique analytical solutions to a wide range of applications," said Sean Jameson, Senior Vice President of Business Development at VUV Analytics. "Responding to our customer's feedback, the VGA-101 detector is uniquely engineered to provide qualitative and quantitative GC data with excellent sensitivity and selectivity at elevated operating temperatures throughout an expanded wavelength spectrum. We are excited to deliver these latest advancements to our customers to enable further discovery in the VUV spectrum."
Since 2014, the VUV Analytics has been honored to receive multiple awards which represent validation from leading analytical chemists of the vast potential offered by the novel ability to measure absorption spectroscopy into the VUV. In 2014, the VGA-100 claimed the distinguished "Best New Analytical Instrument" award at the Gulf Coast Conference, emerging from a competitive field of the world's newest scientific instruments. Additionally, the instrument was named a Top 5 winner by The Analytical Scientist in their 2014 annual Innovation Awards and was also awarded a 2015 R&D 100 Market Disruptor Product winner by R&D Magazine. Most recently, the SVGA-100 product was recognized as the Innovative Product of the Year at the ISA Analysis Symposium.
For more information or to obtain a quote on the VGA-101, contact VUV Analytics directly at (512) 333-0860.
About VUV Analytics
VUV Analytics manufactures the world's first gas chromatography detectors and streaming gas analyzers based on vacuum ultraviolet (VUV) absorption spectroscopy. The company is committed to pioneering VUV analytical technologies for the general scientific community. VUV Analytics is located just outside of Austin, TX with regional distribution and support partners throughout the world. For more information visit www.vuvanalytics.com.
Media Contact: Chuck Miller, VUV Analytics, 720-560-5560, email@example.com
Record changed: 2016-10-15
More documents for VUV Analytics Inc.
-  VUV Analytics, Inc.. (9/20/16). "Press Release: Dr. Adam Hall of Northeastern University Awarded Seminal Research Opportunity. VUV Analytics Inc. Announces Northeastern as Fall 2016 Academic Grant Recipient". Boston, MA....
-  VUV Analytics, Inc.. (8/18/16). "Press Release: VUV Analytics Closes Series B Financing. New Science Ventures Leads $6.5 Million Equity Financing to Fund Growth". Austin, TX....
-  VUV Analytics, Inc.. (5/10/16). "Press Release: VUV Analytics Hires New Senior Vice President of Sales". Austin, TX....
-  VUV Analytics, Inc.. (10/20/15). "Press Release: VUV Analytics Announces New Product Launch. SVGA-100 Instrument Marks Entry into Gas Analyzer Market". Austin, TX....
-  VUV Analytics, Inc.. (10/20/15). "Press Release: VUV Analytics Closes $9 Million in Funding and Appoints Clark Jernigan as CEO". Austin, TX....
-  VUV Analytics, Inc.. (12/30/14). "Press Release: VUV Analytics Hires Former Thermo Scientific Sales Leader. Cary Anne Simpson Joins as North America Sales Director for VUV Analytics". Austin, TX....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]