Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (4/26/05). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces MassTrak Clinical Solutions. LC/MS/MS Technology is Cornerstone for New Line of Clinical Products". Milford, MA.
|Product||MassTrak™ Clinical Solutions (LC/MS/MS)|
|Product 2||clinical diagnostics|
|Person||Yelle, Michael (Mike) (Waters 201405 VP Consumable Business Unit)|
Today clinical chemists around the globe demand the highest standards in analytical technologies. Thought leaders in medical research depend on reliable robust methodology, uncompromised accuracy and ease-of-use so that they can develop new tests. Waters Corporation announced today MassTrak Clinical Solutions, a systems approach aimed at clinical research applications to respond to the growing, complex needs of this demanding market.
Waters® MassTrak Clinical Solutions provide a comprehensive answer to monitor and measure drug therapies, perform toxicology screening and confirm and quantify biomarkers quickly, reliably and accurately. They include methodology, HPLC, mass spectrometry, software, chemistries and service and technical support from Waters worldwide clinical team.
The heart of Waters MassTrak Clinical Solutions is Waters LC/MS/MS technology encompassing the Quattro series of tandem mass spectrometers and the Alliance® series of HPLCs with software optimized for clinical research applications and methodology. The MassTrak Clinical Solutions approach enables researchers to measure trace levels of analytes with high specificity and sensitivity in a robust, high throughput system with simple sample preparation.
"The analysis of drugs in complex matrices requires the highest levels of speed, accuracy and sensitivity in a robust, easy-to-use system," said Mike Yelle, Senior Director of Clinical Business Operations at Waters. "MassTrak Systems have been designed to bring the enabling benefits of LC/MS/MS technology to clinical research. We are committed to ensuring our customers' success with complete solutions to improve the accuracy and precision of their assays."
For more information on MassTrak Clinical Solutions, please visit www.waters.com/clinical and the Waters booths (21 and 22) at the International Association of Therapeutic Drug Monitoring and Clinical Toxicology conference in Louisville, Kentucky beginning April 24th.
About Waters Corporation
Waters Corporation holds worldwide leading positions in three complementary analytical technologies - liquid chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis. These markets account for $4.5 - $5.0 billion of the overall $20+ billion analytical instrument market.
The MassTrak systems are CE marked and declared as in vitro diagnostic devices in the European Union under EU directive 98/79/EC.
In the United States, these systems are not approved or cleared with the FDA for use in clinical diagnostic procedures. No use of these systems as diagnostic medical devices is implied or should be inferred.
Waters and Alliance are registered trademarks and MassTrak is a trademark of Waters Corporation.
Certain statements contained herein are forward looking. Many factors could cause actual results to differ from these statements, including delays in product introductions, loss of market share through competition, introduction of competing products by other companies, pressures on prices from competitors and/or customers, regulatory obstacles to new product introductions, lack of acceptance of new products, changes in the healthcare market and the pharmaceutical industry, changes in distribution of the Company's products, and foreign exchange fluctuations. Such factors are discussed in detail in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and, in particular, the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2004.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]