Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (3/1/10). "Press Release: Waters Announces New Maintenance, Repair and Compliance Services for Agilent Liquid Chromatography and Gas Chromatography Systems". Milford, MA.
Supporting Regulated and Non-Regulated Laboratories with a Single Point of Contact for Mission Critical LC and GC Instruments Controlled by Waters Empower Software
Waters Corporation (WAT:NYSE) announced today a complete suite of new services for Agilent® liquid and gas chromatographs controlled by Waters® Empower™ Chromatography Software. The new maintenance, repair, and compliance services are being offered in response to the demand from laboratories for single-point-of-contact and ownership of support services for both Waters and Agilent systems. The new services will be administered by Waters' 1,500-strong global field service organization.
With today's announcement, Waters is rolling out new maintenance services and extending Empower SystemsQT Automated Qualification Services for Agilent 6890, 7890, and 6850 gas chromatographs to complement its service portfolio for Agilent LC products first announced in 2008.
"Cost relief for today's laboratories requires the adoption of innovative technologies that have a meaningful impact. Empower SystemsQT Automated Qualification reduces downtime in addition to minimizing human intervention," said Bruce Ryan, Director, Service Marketing, Waters Division. "Waters is responding to customer needs for cost efficient, high quality services that support their business and scientific objectives."
Managing chromatography data in a busy analytical laboratory is an ever-increasing challenge. The task is compounded when labs use a mix of liquid chromatographs and gas chromatographs from different suppliers. To simplify data management in a multi-vendor environment, laboratories often choose a single chromatography data system capable of operating chromatographs from a variety of manufacturers.
Waters Empower Chromatography software platform allows labs to be fully compliant-ready with Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, particularly 21 CFR Part 11, as well as GxP requirements. The software is backed by an Enterprise Solutions group that provides customers with the highest quality and most efficient implementation of Waters Laboratory Informatics products including strategy assessment, planning, hardware architecture recommendations, software installation, validation, training, and full production rollout.
For more information: http://www.waters.com/waters/nav.htm?cid=1001367.
About Waters Corporation (www.waters.com)
Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality worldwide.
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters' technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of $1.5 billion in 2009 and 5,200 employees, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
Waters and Empower are trademarks or registered trademarks of Waters Corporation. Agilent is a registered trademark of Agilent Corporation.
Waters Corporate Contacts
Brian J. Murphy
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]