Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (1/14/05). "Press Release: Waters Announces SunFire C8 Columns for Analytical and Preparative HPLC Separations. State of-the-Art Reversed-Phase C8 Bonded Silica Is Newest Addition to Successful SunFire Brand". Milford, MA.
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Product||HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography)|
Waters Corporation has announced a major addition to the company's successful SunFire brand of silica-based HPLC chemistries, the SunFire C8 Analytical Columns. The introduction of the new reversed-phase C8 bonded-silica columns sets a new performance standard in silica-based HPLC technology. Waters SunFire columns provide:
" outstanding peak shape for improved sensitivity, resolution and quantitation
" low pH stability for improved column lifetime, ultra-low MS bleed and enhanced selectivity which reduces laboratory costs while making method development simpler, faster and more compatible with MS detection
The combination of superior mass loading and Waters unique patent-pending Optimum Bed Density (OBD™) preparative design ensures equivalent chromatographic performance from analytical to preparative dimensions, eliminating the need for any subsequent time-consuming method redevelopment.
"First introduced at HPLC 2004, the SunFire brand is gaining wide customer acceptance as scientists perform side-by-side comparisons against all leading competitive silica-based HPLC columns," said Steve Collier, SunFire Product Marketing Manager. "Today's announcement continues that momentum of providing solutions unmatched in performance and scalability."
SunFire columns are available in 3.5, 5, and 10-micron spherical particles in various lengths and internal diameters, and can be purchased today either online or through a Waters sales representative. For more information or to download the latest brochure (Catalog #720000875EN), please visit http://www.waters.com/sunfire.
About Waters Corporation
Waters Corporation holds worldwide leading positions in three complementary analytical technologies: liquid chromatography, mass spectrometry, and thermal analysis. These market segments account for $4.4 billion of the overall $20 billion analytical instrumentation market. Waters Corporation is a multi-national, publicly traded corporation (NYSE: WAT) and a member of the Standard and Poor's 500 index. For further information, please visit www.waters.com.
Waters is a registered trademark and SunFire and OBD are trademarks of Waters Corporation.
Certain statements contained herein are forward looking. Many factors could cause actual results to differ from these statements, including delays in product introductions, loss of market share through competition, introduction of competing products by other companies, pressures on prices from competitors and/or customers, regulatory obstacles to new product introductions, lack of acceptance of new products, changes in the healthcare market and the pharmaceutical industry, changes in distribution of the Company's products, and foreign exchange fluctuations. Such factors are discussed in detail in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and, in particular, the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2003.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]