Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (2/17/10). "Press Release: Waters and DAISO Sign Marketing Agreement for Bulk Process Chromatography Media. Waters to Make DAISO Media Available to Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Purification Customers". Milford, MA & Osaka.
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Product 2||sample purification / sample separation (technology)_other|
Waters Corporation and DAISO CO., LTD. jointly announced today that they are entering into a collaborative agreement to globally market and supply DAISOGEL(TM) bulk packing materials for process chromatography. The combined purification expertise of both organizations will aid pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies as they move from lab-scale purifications into pilot plant and process-scale manufacturing.
To simplify scaling-up purification methods, DAISOGEL(TM) columns are packed using Waters patented Optimum Bed Density (OBD(TM)) Technology(1). OBD Technology enables analytical column performance and industry best lifetime in larger preparative columns. Scientists will save time by eliminating the need for subsequent method redevelopment as they increase in scale.
As drug manufacturers invest significant amounts of money to manufacture new drug substances, they need solid commitments from established high quality process bulk suppliers with a long track record for synthesizing chromatographic media for drug purification processes.
DAISO's comprehensive quality control system is based on ISO 9001 and has met the quality requirements of global pharmaceutical companies. DAISO also has a DMF (Drug Master File) on file with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the DAISOGEL(TM) packing materials.
Whether they need gram quantity amounts or hundreds of kilograms of bulk media, contract manufacturing organizations, innovator pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, natural product, and generic pharmaceutical laboratories can find the media they need in the right quantity and quality from Waters Corporation.
DAISOGEL(TM) packing materials and packed HPLC columns are available from Waters.
For more information: www.waters.com/purification
About DAISO (www.daiso-co.com/eng)
DAISO provides a various range of products and technical services to such industries as pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, electronics, machinery, textile and construction as a technology-oriented chemical company of Japan.
Providing high technology and high performance materials, DAISO contributes to global environmental conservation, industrial development and the improvement of living comfort and safety.
With revenue of 76.7 billion Japanese yen and 745 employees for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2009, DAISO is supplying a variety of high-quality products for global customers.
About Waters Corporation ( www.waters.com )
Waters Corporation creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety and water quality worldwide.
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of $1.5 billion in 2009 and 5,200 employees, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
Waters, The Science of What's Possible and OBD are trademarks of Waters Corporation. DAISOGEL is a trademark of DAISO CO., LTD.
(1) US Patent Number 7,399,410 and UK Patent Number GB 2408 469
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]