Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (3/9/09). "Press Release: Waters Corporation and ESA Biosciences Announce New Detector Control Software. New Control Option for the ESA Corona CAD HPLC Detector in Waters Chromatography Software". Chicago, IL.
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Organisation 2||ESA Biosciences Inc.|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||Alliance® HPLC system|
|Product 2||Corona® CAD®|
|Index term||Magellan Biosciences–Waters: software integration, 200803– collab integration of Corona® HPLC detector w chromatography + data analysis platform|
Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) and ESA Biosciences announced today the availability of the ESA Corona® CAD® HPLC detector control in Waters® Empower™ 2 Chromatography Data Software (CDS).
The new software option responds to the needs of laboratories that have standardized on Waters Alliance® HPLC System and the ESA Corona CAD charged-aerosol HPLC detector for analytical and preparative-scale HPLC analyses. Scientists now have single-point system management and control over the entire system including the Corona CAD detector in Empower 2 software. By raising the level of compatibility, Waters is striving to give customers the ability to achieve higher productivity and efficiency.
ESA will provide free-of-charge the Empower 2 Software driver to its existing Corona CAD customers. New customers will receive the driver set within the instrument's start-up kit.
For more information on Waters' and ESA's conference offerings, please visit: www.waters.com/pittcon and www.esainc.com/pittcon.
About ESA Biosciences (www.esainc.com)
ESA Biosciences, Inc. enables answers to pressing applications challenges by applying its expertise in specialty detection and electrochemistry, combined with components, kits, and reagents, for analytical laboratories, commercial diagnostics laboratories, and the clinical point-of-care setting. ESA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Magellan Biosciences, Inc.
About Waters Corporation (www.waters.com)
For 50 years, Waters Corporation has created business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety and water quality worldwide. Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success. With revenue of $1.58 billion in 2008 and 5,000 employees, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
Waters, Alliance and Empower are trademarks of Waters Corporation. Corona and CAD are registered trademarks of ESA Biosciences, Inc.
Waters Corporate Contacts
Brian J. Murphy
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]