Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (1/16/06). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Extends SunFire Brand". Milford, MA.
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Product||HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography)|
Waters Corporation today announced new additions to its family of SunFire columns. SunFire C18 and C8 analytical columns packed with 2.5 µm particles are now available. This new particle allows chromatographers greater efficiency and sensitivity, and provides additional speed and resolution when optimizing existing HPLC analytical methods.
SunFire C18 and C8 reversed-phase silica-based HPLC columns are available in 2.5, 3.5, 5 and 10 µm particle sizes.
The company also announced that SunFire Prep Silica normal phase (NP) columns have been added to the SunFire Prep C18 and C8 columns offerings. The new SunFire Prep Silica columns allow scientists in synthetic and natural products labs to isolate and purify compounds with greater speed due to faster drying steps using normal phase mobile phases. And the Waters patent-pending Optimum Bed Density (OBD™) prep column design, enables highly consistent levels of performance, efficiency and scalability. OBD design combines the influences of hardware, particle characteristics and packed bed densities so that columns deliver outstanding peak shape, excellent low-pH stability, and improved column lifetimes.
The SunFire Prep Silica NP columns are available in 5 and 10 µm particle sizes.
For more information or to download a brochure on SunFire columns, scientists can visit www.waters.com/sunfire.
About Waters Corporation
Waters Corporation holds worldwide leading positions in three complementary analytical technologies: liquid chromatography, mass spectrometry, and thermal analysis. These market segments account for $4.5 - $5.0billion of the overall $20+ billion analytical instrumentation market.
Contact: Ann McDonough
Waters is a registered trademark. SunFire and OBD are trademarks of Waters Corporation.
Certain statements contained herein are forward looking. Many factors could cause actual results to differ from these statements, including delays in product introductions, loss of market share through competition, introduction of competing products by other companies, pressures on prices from competitors and/or customers, regulatory obstacles to new product introductions, lack of acceptance of new products, changes in the healthcare market and the pharmaceutical industry, changes in distribution of the Company's products, and foreign exchange fluctuations. Such factors are discussed in detail in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and, in particular, the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2004.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]