Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (10/19/09). "Press Release: In Their Own Words, Leading Scientists and Experts Connect UPLC, Mass Spectrometry, and Informatics with Scientific and Business Success". Milford, MA.
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Product||ACQUITY UPLC (Ultra Performance LC™) system|
|Product 2||Xevo® TQ mass spectrometer|
Video Testimonials in Waters' Customer Showcase Give Voice to More Than 50 Thought Leaders, Researchers and Laboratory Managers
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT) has posted a new version of its online video showcase featuring compelling interviews with more than 50 scientists, development partners, and product experts in the fields of pharmaceutical discovery and development, food safety, environmental analysis, sports medicine, disease research and clinical toxicology and clinical research. The showcase features interviews with scientists speaking about their research and business imperatives, their partnership with Waters, and the impact of Waters® ACQUITY® UltraPerformance LC® (UPLC®) Systems, Xevo(TM) and SYNAPT(TM) Mass Spectrometers, and Empower(TM) and NuGenesis(TM) SDMS software and Informatics solutions on helping achieve scientific and business success. Waters Video Showcase is accessible at www.waters.com/customers and is the largest such collection of expert testimonials in the industry.
Giving visionaries, leading scientists and experts a unique platform for communicating their passion for science and the role of instrumentation and software in helping them achieve their vision, Waters Video Showcase has opened a window onto the men and women playing an important role in understanding the biology of disease, discovering new drug compounds, keeping food safe to eat and water safe to drink, diagnosing treatable metabolic disorders, and giving hope to those managing chronic diseases. The ever-expanding video showcase features interviews with scientists at the following leading academic institutions, independent laboratories, and manufacturers including AIT Laboratories, Inc., Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Apotex, Inc., Beijing Institute of Radiation Medicine, Certified Laboratories, Dominion Diagnostics, Duke University, ICON Development Solutions, Imperial College London, Kings College London, Lundebeck USA, Northeastern University, Pharmaron (Beijing), PharmaVite, Quotient Bioresearch, University of Amsterdam, University of Castelleon (Spain), University of California Davis, University of Cambridge (London), University of Leeds, University of Warwick, Van Andel Research Institute, and Xenotech LLC.
About Waters Corporation (www.waters.com)
Waters Corporation creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety and water quality worldwide.
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of $1.58 billion in 2008 and 5,000 employees, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
Waters, ACQUITY, ACQUITY UPLC, ACQUITY UltraPerformance LC, UPLC, Synapt, Empower, NuGenesis and Xevo are trademarks of Waters Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Brian J. Murphy of Waters Corporation, +1-508-482-2614, firstname.lastname@example.org
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]