Document › Details
Advion BioSciences, Inc.. (11/16/06). "Press Release: Waters Corporation and Advion BioSciences Announce Collaboration. Firms Commit to Combine Products and Offer Life Scientists Enhanced Capabilities". Ithaca, NY.
|Organisation||Advion BioSystems Inc.|
|Organisation 2||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Product||TriVersa™ NanoMate® system|
|Product 2||Synapt™ HDMS system|
|Index term||Waters–Advion: mass spectrometry, 2003– collab initial collaboration of Waters + Advion BioSystems|
|Person||Henion, Jack (Advion 200603– CSO before CEO + 1993 co-founder of Advion)|
Advion BioSciences, Inc. today announced a collaboration between its subsidiary, Advion BioSystems, Inc., and Waters Corporation to integrate the Advion TriVersa™ NanoMate® with the Waters® Synapt High Definition MS™ (HDMS) system. This is the most recent collaboration since the two companies began working together in 2003.
Launched this year, the Waters Synapt™ HDMS System enables researchers to analyze samples which are differentiated by size and shape, as well as mass. This capability is enhanced by the Advion TriVersa NanoMate which provides long, stable spray times and ease of use. The joint effort allows both companies to create a simpler and easier to use combined platform for their customers. Additionally, the existing co-marketing agreement allows for the co-promotion of the integrated platform at industry events.
This system is ideally suited for proteomics applications, especially noncovalent interaction research or any research requiring more information from complex samples. Early successes have already been realized with commercial placements.
"There was no question that Advion should collaborate with Waters on this project. The Synapt HDMS and the TriVersa NanoMate are an ideal match in capabilities. The strength and value of these systems, offered to proteomics researchers looking for higher quality data, is exceptional," commented Dr. Jack Henion, Chief Scientific Officer and Chairman of Advion. Dr. Henion also added, "As mass spectrometers change and grow to meet researchers' needs, it is important for Advion's chip-based technology to change and grow with them. This joint venture shows a commitment by Advion to continue enhancing its technology and adapting to meet the needs of its customers."
About Advion BioSciences, Inc.
Advion BioSciences, Inc. was founded in 1993 based on the novel techniques developed within the Cornell University laboratory of Dr. Jack Henion, a leading researcher in the field of LC/MS. Advion is a pioneer in bioanalytical services and innovators of products for the life science industry with customers in major pharmaceutical companies, government life science research agencies and universities. For more information about Advion visit www.advion.com
About Waters Corporation
Waters Corporation holds worldwide leading positions in three complementary analytical technologies - liquid chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis. These markets account for approximately $5.0 billion of the overall $20 - 25 billion analytical instrument market. For more information about Waters visit www.waters.com
Advion BioSciences, Inc.
Manager of Corporate Marketing Communications
Brian J. Murphy
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bohui (Group)
-  Advion, Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Advion Expands Australian Reach with Accurate Mass Scientific". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (9/27/16). "Press Release: Advion Sells 500th Compact Mass Spec. Extends Market Leadership". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/15/16). "Press Release: Advion Launches Novel Metal Catalyst Reaction Monitoring Probe. Collaborates with Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg and Files Related Patents". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/9/16). "Press Release: Advion Launches Cost-effective, Bench-top Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis and Protein Characterization Mass Spectrometer". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (10/30/15). "Press Release: Advion Receives BCEIA New Product Innovation Award for nano LC Ion Source". Beijing....
-  Advion, Inc.. (10/23/15). "Press Release: Advion Expands Chemistry Mass Spec Market Position". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (8/17/15). "Press Release: Simplified Compact Mass Spectrometer Software Platform for Chemists". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (6/5/15). "Press Release: Beijing Bohui Innovation Technology Co., Ltd. (Bohui) Agrees to Acquire Advion, Inc.". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (6/1/15). "Press Release: Advion Expands Its Mass Spectrometry Offering to Include Undergraduate Chemistry/Biochemistry Curriculum Content". Ithaca, NY....
-  Advion, Inc.. (3/23/15). "Press Release: Advion Introduces an Automated TLC-Compact Mass Spectrometry System". Ithaca, NY....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]