Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (1/14/05). "Press Release: Waters Introduces On-Line Desalting Cartridge of LC/MS. Product Aimed at Simplifying and Improving LC/MS Analyses of Intact Proteins ". Milford, MA.
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Product||LC/MS (liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry)|
Waters Corporation today announced the availability of its Waters MassPREP™ On-Line Desalting Cartridges. These cartridges can effectively desalt proteins prior to LC/MS analyses with minimal sample handling.
Salts can compromise the quality of protein analysis by interfering with ionization and/or forming adducts with the investigated proteins. The reversed-phase, phenyl material contained in MassPREP On-Line devices successfully "traps" proteins, allowing the salts to be washed away prior to protein elution into the mass spectrometer. With an optimized LC/MS method, cycle times as low as 3 minutes can be achieved according to our data said Bill Warren, product manager at Waters.
In addition, combined with an appropriate HPLC System injector and injector wash solution (e.g., Waters Alliance® HPLC System), the Waters MassPREP On-Line Desalting Cartridges can be used for the sequential analyses of different samples.
Waters introduced the MassPREP On-Line Desalting Cartridges at WCBP 2005: The 9th symposium on the Interface of Regulatory and Analytical Sciences for Biotechnology Health Products which took place from January 9-13, at the Renaissance Mayflower Hotel, in Washington, DC.
This product is available for immediate shipment. For more information on this and other Waters chemistry consumable solutions, visit www.waters.com/lifesciences.
About Waters Corporation
Waters Corporation holds worldwide leading positions in three complementary analytical technologies: liquid chromatography, mass spectrometry, and thermal analysis. These market segments account for $4.4 billion of the overall $20 billion analytical instrumentation market. Waters Corporation is a multi-national, publicly traded corporation (NYSE: WAT) and a member of the Standard and Poor's 500 index. For further information, please visit www.waters.com.
Waters and Alliance are registered trademarks and MassPREP is a trademark of Waters Corporation.
Certain statements contained herein are forward looking. Many factors could cause actual results to differ from these statements, including delays in product introductions, loss of market share through competition, introduction of competing products by other companies, pressures on prices from competitors and/or customers, regulatory obstacles to new product introductions, lack of acceptance of new products, changes in the healthcare market and the pharmaceutical industry, changes in distribution of the Company's products, and foreign exchange fluctuations. Such factors are discussed in detail in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and, in particular, the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2003.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]