Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (11/30/10). "Press Release: Waters Empower 3 Answers Call for a Standardized Chromatography Data System at Enterprise-level. Benefits of Standardization include More Efficient Use of Laboratory Data Resource for Support, Training, and
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Product||Empower™ 3 Chromatography Data System (CDS)|
|Person||Khanna, Rohit (Waters 201601– SVP Applied Technology before VP Worldwide Marketing)|
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT) today introduced Waters(R) Empower(TM) 3 Chromatography Data System (CDS), a scalable, enterprise-wide CDS platform that can be rapidly deployed to easily fit into existing corporate infrastructure.
"One of the most important challenges laboratory scientists and information technology managers face today is the need for data management standardization," said Dr. Rohit Khanna, Vice President of Marketing for Waters division. "Many of our customers are forced to support multiple laboratory software and informatics platforms amongst their many labs. This lack of consistency is often traced to a merger or acquisition, or perhaps legacy systems from multiple manufacturing and R&D sites. Regardless of the reason, these companies suffer from inefficiencies that directly affect their bottom line. Addressing this issue of standardization, Empower 3 CDS is designed to bring significant value to science driven organizations at the enterprise level."
Specifically, customer benefits of CDS standardization include reduced training efforts and support resources needed to maintain a single platform. Similarly, customers experience improved internal communication and information exchange amongst fewer software platforms. Finally, a standardized CDS can facilitate more consistent regulatory compliance through easier software validation and streamlined review/sign off of results.
In addition to a scalable, enterprise-wide CDS platform, Empower 3 offers a variety of usability and workflow enhancements that help streamline customers' daily workflow and efficiency.
For example, Empower 3 features improved navigation between the review and reporting applications and also allows users to create sample sets post acquisition. This enables more flexibility in processing injections that were acquired individually and also helps with multi-stage and delayed release dissolution testing.
And while Empower was already completely compliant ready, additional calculation capabilities allow the ability to determine current signal to noise requirements according to regional Pharmacopeias in the United States, EU and Japan.
Previously displayed only in the console in the Empower database, ACQUITY(R) column usage information is now associated directly with customer injections -- this includes information such as column name, serial number, the number of injections on that column, maximum pressure and maximum temperature. This information is tracked for each sample set for automatic and accurate documentation purposes, and is also tracked on a rolling basis so customers can obtain column trending information and also extrapolate and predict lifetime information.
For more information on Empower 3, please visit: http://www.waters.com/waters/promotionDetail.htm?id=10184996.
About Waters Corporation (www.waters.com)
For 50 years, Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT) creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality worldwide.
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of $1.5 billion in 2009 and 5,200 employees, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
Waters, ACQUITY, and Empower are trademarks of Waters Corporation.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]