Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (5/11/10). "Press Release: Waters Introduces Industry-first Laboratory Asset Management Service Powered by Empower Database Systems". Milford, MA.
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Product||Empower™ Chromatography Data System (CDS)|
|Product 2||laboratory asset management service|
|Person||Ryan, Bruce (Waters 201005 Director Marketing, Global Services)|
New Empower Driven Services Uniquely Combines Laboratory Utilization Data with Service Information to Optimize Resources
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT) today introduced Empower(TM) Driven Services, an innovative service program that provides Waters(R) Empower customers with invaluable analytics needed to make enterprise-level decisions regarding laboratory utilization. Empower Driven Services integrates instrument services and laboratory intelligence analytics from customers' Empower database to optimize customer resources through continuous improvement and superior lifecycle asset management.
"Having objective laboratory utilization data is the key to driving informed efficiency decisions at an enterprise-level," explained Bruce Ryan, Director of Marketing, Global Services, for the Waters Division. "We believe laboratories are synergistic systems of instruments, informatics, workflow, and finance. Empower Driven Services uniquely captures valued macro and micro efficiency data within that system. This enables customers to uncover areas of cost-relief, and drive analytics-based budget management while employing Lean Six Sigma principles to make the laboratory system as efficient as possible. Empower Driven Services points the way for our customers to do more with less."
Empower is Waters' flagship chromatography data software (CDS) package for advanced data acquisition, management, processing, reporting, and distribution. By accessing the information embedded in this software solution, Empower Driven Services generates customized analysis of laboratory operations that no other service provider can offer. This information has a profound impact on decision-making, such as the deployment of instrumentation, personnel training requirements, streamlining of workflow, as well as providing the justification necessary for the adoption of new technologies.
"In business, the practice of asset management is a mission critical capability," continued Bruce Ryan, "Through Empower Driven Services there is common ground where the requirements of science and business are rationalized. The laboratory is being held to challenging business standards for productivity improvement and cost relief. Now, Empower customers can bring the utilization of their entire laboratory infrastructure into crystal clear focus to ensure they optimize instruments, informatics, and workflow."
For more information, please visit: www.waters.com/empowerdriven.
About Waters Corporation (www.waters.com)
For 50 years, Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT) creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality worldwide.
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of $1.50 billion in 2009 and 5,200 employees, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
Waters and Empower are trademarks of Waters Corporation.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]