Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (3/12/12). "Press Release: Waters NuGenesis 8 with Lab Execution Technologies Improves IT Connection between Lab and Enterprise". Orlando, FL.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Product||NuGenesis SDMS (Scientific Data Management System)|
|Product 2||Pittcon 2012 Orlando|
|Person||Goffredo, Mary Ellen (Waters 201203 Senior Director of Systems Marketing)|
|Person 2||Murphy, Brian J. (Waters 200912 Public Relations Manager)|
NuGenesis 8 Reduces Laboratory Transcription Errors by up to 100%, Data Review Times by up to 75% for More Rapid Product Release
Waters Corporation (WAT:NYSE) today introduced Waters® NuGenesis® 8 featuring LE (Laboratory Execution) Technologies, a comprehensive workflow and documentation solution that links organizations' analytical laboratory data systems to their business information technology systems.
"Perhaps the biggest informatics challenge our customers face is seamlessly linking analytical data to enterprise-level information to facilitate business decisions," said Mary Ellen Goffredo, Senior Director of Systems Marketing, Waters Division. "There are software products for every analytical instrument, for laboratory workflow, results visualization as well as general purpose spreadsheets and word processing software. We want to leverage the data from all those applications and integrate them with an enterprise level business system. However, with so many software applications and connection points, science-driven organizations lack the ability to collect, process, consolidate and distribute laboratory data freely and efficiently. NuGenesis 8 enables global scientific organizations to stay informed, standardize processes, and implement best practices across laboratories, across borders, and across continents. It means greater efficiency, easier compliance, and better-informed business decisions."
Key to NuGenesis 8 is its newly developed LE Technology, a documentation and workflow solution that guides a laboratory analyst through routine standard operating procedures. An electronic worksheet steps them through the prescribed workflow, ensuring that they complete every step and verifying that all input meets established criteria. The completed task is submitted for approval and the results are automatically shared with business systems such as LIMS and ERP.
In addition to featuring LE Technology, NuGenesis 8 automatically captures and catalogs information from disparate sources and provides access to a suite of information management tools including sharing, reuse and sample management. Using NuGenesis Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN), laboratories can track, assign, and manage samples, tests, and results. The user-centric design revolves around both laboratory managers who seek metrics about the laboratory workload, as well as analysts who need a convenient overview of pending tasks and the status of in-process tests. The result is a more efficiently run laboratory.
With tens of thousands of licenses sold around the world, NuGenesis is helping leading pharmaceutical, chemical, food and beverage, and environmental companies gain a deeper insight into their scientific challenges, facilitate rapid decision-making, and achieve better business results faster.
For more information: www.waters.com/nugenesis8
About Waters Corporation (www.waters.com)
For over 50 years, Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) has created business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality worldwide.
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of $1.85 billion in 2011, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
Waters, and NuGenesis are trademarks of Waters Corporation.
Waters Corporate Contacts
Brian J. Murphy
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]