Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (6/6/11). "Press Release: Waters Introduces the New Xevo TQD Mass Spectrometer, the Most Versatile Technology Platform in Its Class". Denver, CO.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Product||Xevo® TQD mass spectrometer|
|Product 2||ASMS 2011 Denver|
|Person||Worrall, Keith (Waters 201106 Senior Product Manager Tandem Quadrupole MS)|
Tandem Quadrupole MS Detector for Routine Analysis Gives Laboratories Maximum Productivity With Minimum Effort
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT) today introduced its new Xevo® TQD tandem quadrupole mass detector, bringing the Waters® design philosophy of Engineered Simplicity(TM) to routine quantitative LC/MS/MS analysis.
The newest addition to the Waters Xevo family of tandem quadrupole mass spectrometers, the Xevo TQD features the universal ion source architecture present on advanced mass spectrometers such as the Xevo TQ-S and the new SYNAPT® G2-S. Now laboratories with plans to expand their services and capabilities can take advantage of the superior robustness of ZSpray(TM) and access the greatest variety of ionization modes today and in the future.
Automated quantification workflow tools, included as standard with the Xevo TQD, minimize variability between departments, between laboratories, and between operators. From beginning to end, the Xevo TQD simplifies the process of target compound quantification across the widest range of applications.
"Our customers work in laboratories that rely heavily on LC/MS/MS. As businesses, they have project deadlines to meet and clients to please. So we've tried to address the need for reliability and ease of use which we know is incredibly important to them," said Keith Worrall, Senior Product Manager, Tandem Quadrupole MS, Waters Division. "The Xevo TQD addresses these needs and then some."
The Xevo TQD also features RADAR(TM) technology. Unique to the Waters Xevo tandem quadrupole family of instrumentation, RADAR technology is an information-rich data acquisition approach that allows scientists to monitor for matrix interferences, metabolites, impurities, and degradants in their samples while accurately quantifying their target compounds. This is done by collecting data in both MRM and full scan modes simultaneously. In addition, RADAR technology acquires all detectable ions in both positive and negative full scan MS, arming scientists with a depth of knowledge about their sample not previously obtainable from a traditional quantitative assay.
A perfect partner to the Waters ACQUITY UPLC® System, the Xevo TQD incorporates T-Wave(TM) collision cell technology, enabling data acquisition at fast sampling rates and true compatibility with the narrowest of chromatographic peak widths. Rapid polarity switching means one can analyze acidic and basic compounds in a single analytical run. This ensures that results aren't compromised when performing high throughput quantitative measurement of large numbers of compounds.
The Xevo TQD joins Waters Xevo TQ MS and Xevo TQ-S as a member of Waters growing family of Xevo tandem quadrupole mass spectrometers, enabling our customers to consistently generate the highest quality quantitative LC/MS/MS data across their organizations and make even better decisions with their data.
For more information, go to:
About Waters Corporation (www.waters.com)
For over 50 years, Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT) has created business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality worldwide.
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of $1.64 billion in 2010 and 5,400 employees, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
Waters, SYNAPT, RADAR, Engineered Simplicity, Xevo and ZSpray are trademarks of Waters Corporation.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]