Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (9/17/07). "Press Release: Waters and Lambda Cooperate to Shape the Future of the Clinical Research Industry Worldwide. Joint Cooperative Agreement Covers Innovative Laboratory Equipment and Training Programs to Enhance Research Quali
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Organisation 2||Lambda Therapeutic Research Ltd.|
|Product||Quattro Premier™ XE tandem quadrupole mass spectrometer (Waters/Micromass)|
|Product 2||ACQUITY UPLC (Ultra Performance LC™) system|
|Person||Tarmy, Jeff (Waters 201005)|
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT) and Lambda Therapeutic Research Ltd. today announced a joint cooperative agreement that provides innovative analytical laboratory equipment designed to enhance research quality service and business solutions for Lambda and its clients.
The Agreement enables Lambda to meet its international business goals by fulfilling its needs for innovative laboratory equipment, including mass spectrometry, liquid chromatography and laboratory software solutions. Additionally, Waters will share its keen understanding of scientific and laboratory management through dedicated training opportunities.
"This agreement positions Lambda and our clients for international success on scientific and business levels," said AK Dasgupta, Director for Lambda Therapeutic Research. "Lambda's mission is to enhance research quality by continuously upgrading techniques and procedures that ensure scientific validity of all research projects. Key to this vision is aligning ourselves with partners who understand our business and provide real solutions on our service and our business. Waters' product lines and strategic vision for laboratory-driven companies makes them a perfect partner for Lambda."
The agreement paves the way for Lambda's adoption of several Waters products. Topping the list of solutions is the Waters Quattro Premier(TM) XE tandem quadrupole mass spectrometer paired with the ACQUITY UPLC(R) system and MassLynx(TM) software to address Lambda's need to analyze complex biological samples. This Waters UPLC(R)/MS/MS system delivers a complete highly sensitive platform that is internationally regulatory compliant-ready for clinical laboratories that require superior quantitative results and operational efficiency.
"We recognize Lambda Therapeutic Research achievements as an internationally world-class expert in clinical research," said Art Caputo, President of the Waters Division. "Through this Agreement, Waters seeks to share our global understanding of laboratory analytics and provide innovative products with Lambda to produce meaningful scientific and business impact. We expect this Agreement will reinforce and enhance Lambda's research leadership both in India and worldwide."
In addition to covering technology acquisition plans, Lambda and Waters identified specific knowledge-sharing opportunities as well. Waters will host Lambda scientists at its training center in Manchester, England, and invite internationally-renowned analytical scientists to India for on-site Lambda scientific training. Lastly, Waters India will conduct mass spectrometry, liquid chromatography and sample preparation training at Lambda facilities.
About Lambda Therapeutic Research Ltd
Lambda Therapeutic Research Ltd., India's largest clinical research organisation was established in 1999. Headquartered in Ahmedabad with a clinical facilities in Mumbai, Chennai & Warsaw, Poland Lambda established its credentials as an innovative service provider offering clinical development solutions to global pharmaceutical companies. Lambda partners with drug development programmes in several therapeutic areas, including oncology, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, neurology, respiratory, autoimmune deficiency, analgesics/inflammation and anti-infectives.
About Waters Corporation
Waters Corporation creates business advantage for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality worldwide.
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of $1.28 billion in 2006 and 4,700 employees, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
Waters India: Lambda Therapeutic Research Ltd.
KV Venugopalan AK Dasgupta
Ph: 080 28371900 Ph: +91 79 4020 2020
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]