Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (11/2/10). "Press Release: Supporting Scientific Invention, Waters Corporation Launches Centers of Innovation Program. Expanding the Possibilities of Science with Leading Scientists and Institutions on the Frontier of Discovery". Milf
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT) today launched a new program to support scientific innovation in the fields of health and life science research, sports science, food safety, clinical research and environmental protection. Through its Centers of Innovation Program, Waters is partnering with leading research scientists using UltraPerformance Liquid Chromatography(R) (UPLC(R)) and mass spectrometry to open new doors to scientific discovery.
"With the Centers of Innovation Program, we are expanding our emphasis on collaborative relationships with some of the world's foremost scientific experts which, quite frankly, has been a focus of ours for many years," said Tim Riley, Ph.D., Vice President and Director, Waters Centers of Innovation Program. "These scientists are laying significant groundwork for future discoveries and by working closely with them and offering them access to advanced instrument technology, we want to help them push the frontiers of science forward."
At launch, Waters is announcing partnerships with several scientists including:
* Professor Jeremy Nicholson, Professor and Chair in Biological Chemistry, Department of Surgery and Cancer, Imperial College, London, England working in the field of metabolomic profiling and molecular phenotyping
* Professor John Engen, Associate Professor of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, Northeastern University, Boston, Mass., using hydrogen/deuterium exchange and mass spectrometry to study the influence of protein conformation on disease
* Professor James Scrivens, Dept. of Biological Sciences, University of Warwick, Coventry, England applying advanced mass spectrometry to the field of protein therapeutics
* Professor Julie Leary, Dept. of Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of California, Davis, California, using mass spectrometry to probe the affect of certain bacteria and viruses on host organisms
The Centers of Innovation Program will offer Program Partners various forms of research support and assistance in raising awareness of their ongoing research.
For more information and for profiles of Centers of Innovation Program partners, visit www.waters.com/coi.
About Waters Corporation (www.waters.com)
For more than 50 years, Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT) has created business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality worldwide.
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of $1.5 billion in 2009 and 5,200 employees, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
Waters and The Science of What's Possible are trademarks of Waters Corporation.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]