Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (9/6/11). "Press Release: Waters Introduces the SQ Detector 2 – Designed for the Routine, Prepared for the Unexpected. An Easy to Use, Robust Mass Detector with Unhparalleled Versatility". Milford, MA.
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Organisation 2||JAIMA (Japan Analytical Instruments Manufacturers Association)|
|Product||SQ Detector 2 single quadrupole mass detector|
|Product 2||JAIMA EXPO 2010 / SIS 2010 Chiba|
|Person||Sprake, Ed (Waters 201109 Senior Product Manager Waters division)|
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT) today introduced the Waters® SQ Detector 2, a new single quadrupole mass detector, at the 2011 JAIMA Expo (Japan Analytical Instruments Manufacturers Association). Building on Waters' long standing expertise in robust quadrupole mass detection and open access technology, the SQ Detector 2 draws on recent advancements in Waters' performance leading mass spectrometry systems to produce a detector which is easier to use and compatible with a broad range of chromatographic techniques. Integrated with Waters' leading chromatographic technologies, the SQ Detector 2 allows users to take advantage of robust, reproducible data from the widest range of experiments available to a single quadrupole mass detector.
"Today's increasing demand for more information from a sample means that traditional chromatography detection methods often fall short," said Ed Sprake, Senior Product Manager for the Waters Division. "Waters is answering this challenge with our new SQ Detector 2, combining ease of use with proven robustness and versatility. The result is a detector designed to make routine work easier with the flexibility to help scientists address any analytical challenges as they arise."
Ease of Use - Guaranteeing maximum system performance with minimum effort for setup, sample runs, and data interpretation, Waters' Engineered Simplicity(TM) approach ensures that systems are designed to simplify analytical workflows for increased productivity and efficiency. By minimizing both training required for new operators and variability in results, the SQ Detector 2 can lead to reduced operational costs and greater confidence for decision making.
The SQ Detector 2 also features MassLynx(TM) Application Managers to provide scientists with complete workflow solutions and the easy reporting of results. This promotes consistency of data processing and formatting of results leading to greater laboratory efficiency, accelerated laboratory workflows and a quicker return on investment.
Proven Reliability and Robustness - The SQ Detector 2 incorporates several proprietary technologies, including ZSpray(TM) and IntelliStart(TM). Combined with Waters' proven chemistries, chromatography, informatics and service platforms, the SQ Detector 2 is engineered to produce consistent, high quality results and maximize system uptime.
Versatility - The SQ Detector 2 is designed to be the perfect partner for a wide range of chromatography, including UPLC®, UPSFC(TM), HPLC, GC, as well as preparative scale HPLC and SFC. This translates into increased sample capacity, flexibility in workflow and lab efficiency.
The SQ Detector 2 offers additional versatility through the Universal Ion Source architecture, as featured throughout Waters' line of mass spectrometers. The Universal Ion Source provides users with the flexibility to analyze the widest range of compounds on a single platform, delivering maximum productivity and efficiency.
Furthermore, the SQ Detector 2 is fully compatible with Waters' Atmospheric Solids Analysis Probe (ASAP) which allows the rapid and direct analysis of a wide range of solid and liquid samples with no chromatography and minimal sample prep.
For more information on theSQ Detector 2, please visit: www.waters.com/sqd2.
About Waters Corporation (www.waters.com)
For more than 50 years, Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) has created business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality worldwide.
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of $1.64 billion in 2010 and 5,400 employees, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
Waters, UPLC, UPSFC, MassLynx, ZSpray, and Engineered Simplicity are trademarks of Waters Corporation.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]