Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (2/15/05). "Press Release: Waters Launches Inform 2005 User Symposium – Real Solutions for Lab Productivity. Case Studies and Tutorials Highlight Waters Solutions for Enterprise-wide Information Management". Milford, MA.
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Organisation 2||Creon Lab Control AG|
|Product||NuGenesis SDMS (Scientific Data Management System)|
|Product 2||LIMS (laboratory information management system)|
|Index term||Creon Lab Control–Waters: investment, 2003 acquisition|
|Person||Khanna, Rohit (Waters 201601– SVP Applied Technology before VP Worldwide Marketing)|
Waters Corporation today announced Inform 2005 - a new forum for users interested in improving their laboratory's data management process. Inform 2005 is a three-day symposium that will be held from May 24-26th at the Renaissance Harborplace Hotel in Baltimore, Maryland. The symposium's highlights include case studies presented by pharmaceutical, biotech and chemical industry users who have successfully implemented and deployed Waters Laboratory Informatics Suite solutions, including Empower™, MassLynx™, eLab Notebook™, and NuGenesis SDMS™ (Scientific Data Management System). Waters informatics specialists, marketing managers, technical trainers, and industry experts will be on-hand to deliver tutorials updating attendees on Waters current and future strategies for those interested in learning new information management capabilities or broadening their skills for current Waters software implementations.
Waters is a leading provider of laboratory informatics solutions, including electronic information management and electronic laboratory notebook software. These tools not only allow laboratories to acquire and manage chromatography and mass spectrometry data, but to address the broader information management needs, at the enterprise level, and mine results for the information contained therein. With the Waters comprehensive software solutions, scientists around the globe have greater access to real-time information compiled throughout numerous laboratories, providing for a stronger base of knowledge critical to making decisions that impact new product innovation and time-to-market.
Inform 2005 Overview
Inform 2005, a multi-tracked interactive educational and networking event, will feature a wide range of information options for scientists, lab managers, quality assurance specialists, software system managers, and senior managers. Building upon the success of past Waters software conferences including Waters CDS Software User Symposium and the Waters NuGenesis SDMS User Conference, the agenda is designed to help attendees:
– enhance data management capabilities and increase lab productivity
– understand how to improve information integration within the lab and shorten time-to-market
– realize new and efficient ways to meet regulatory compliance and intellectual property requirements
– tap into the expertise of Waters informatics software developers, technical support providers, and software product managers
"Following the acquisitions in 2003 and 2004 of Creon Lab Control AG and NuGenesis Technologies Corporation of Massachusetts, Waters has extended its leadership role as a world-class laboratory informatics solutions provider," said Dr. Rohit Khanna, Vice President, Worldwide Marketing at Waters Corporation. "We've designed Inform 2005 for any level of user who wants to harness the data they have and easily transfer it across the enterprise for increased productivity. This conference is also a unique opportunity for users to network with their peers and share information while gaining in-depth, hands-on knowledge to improve information management within the lab," said Khanna.
In addition to the three-day symposium, attendees can also attend pre and post symposium half-day tutorials to enhance their knowledge of specific software products.
Call for Papers Guidelines
The Inform 2005 Review Committee invites users of Waters Laboratory Informatics Suite to submit papers for presentations. Presentations should examine such topics as challenges addressed by Waters Laboratory Informatics Suite, considerations related to operating in a regulated industry, and integration with other software applications such as ELN, LIMS or visualization software. Abstracts are due no later than February 28, 2005 and can be submitted online. The Committee will review all abstracts and authors will be contacted by March 14, 2005.
For more information concerning the registration process and deadlines for paper submissions, please visit www.waters.com/informatics
About Waters Corporation
Waters Corporation holds worldwide leading positions in three complementary analytical technologies - liquid chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis. These markets account for $4.5 - $5.0 billion of the overall $20 + billion analytical instrument market.
Waters is a registered trademark and Empower, NuGenesis SDMS, eLab Notebook and MassLynx are trademarks of Waters Corporation.
Certain statements contained herein are forward looking. Many factors could cause actual results to differ from these statements, including delays in product introductions, loss of market share through competition, introduction of competing products by other companies, pressures on prices from competitors and/or customers, regulatory obstacles to new product introductions, lack of acceptance of new products, changes in the healthcare market and the pharmaceutical industry, changes in distribution of the Company's products, and foreign exchange fluctuations. Such factors are discussed in detail in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and, in particular, the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2003.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]