Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (4/29/10). "Press Release: Waters Launches Exclusive Online Community for Empower and NuGenesis SDMS Users". Milford, MA.
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Product 2||Empower™ Chromatography Data System (CDS)|
|Person||Rabb, Marcia (Waters 201004 Senior Product Marketing Manager)|
Science Industry Continues to Embrace Waters' Social Media Forums for Shared Learning, Exclusive Content, and Professional Development
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT) recently launched its latest online community featuring exclusive Waters(R) Empower(TM) Software and NuGenesis(R) Scientific Data Management System (SDMS) resources as well as access to Waters' experts and shared user experiences.
"Our Informatics customers have been asking for a forum where they can easily access the latest information about Waters software, share their experiences and learn from peers," said Marcia Rabb, Senior Product Marketing Manager for Waters. "In addition to targeted support materials and exclusive content only available in the community, members have benefited from the robust discussions. To date some of the most popular discussion topics among members include data sharing between colleagues around the world, Window 7 support for Empower and SDMS, and validation requirements for chromatography data systems. We are extremely pleased that we can give our customers a forum that enables this level of dialogue."
Waters Software Plan customers can join this Informatics community by visiting http://www.waters.com/waters/promotionDetail.htm?id=10138362&icid=Alias_empowerme_SERVICE&locale=en_US. The Waters Informatics community is the Company's second private, online social networking site. Launched in 2008, the ACQUITY UPLC(R) community (http://www.waters.com/waters/promotionDetail.htm?id=10068208&icid=Alias_myuplc_INS&locale=en_US) now includes more than 2,000 members.
The development of Waters social networking communities is part of a growing trend in science industries that leverages peer-to-peer knowledge to solve difficult challenges. The benefits of social media are consistent with Waters' commitment to providing innovative solutions to our customers, such as increased knowledge and function of Waters Informatics platforms.
About Waters Corporation (www.waters.com)
For 50 years, Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT) creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality worldwide.
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of $1.50 billion in 2009 and 5,200 employees, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
Waters, ACQUITY UPLC, Empower, and NuGenesis are trademarks of Waters Corporation.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]