Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (11/11/14). "Press Release: Waters Patrol UPLC Process Analysis System Receives Product Innovation Leadership Award from Frost & Sullivan". Milford, MA.
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Organisation 2||Frost & Sullivan|
|Product||Patrol UPLC® Process Analysis System|
|Product 2||ACQUITY UPLC (Ultra Performance LC™) system|
|Person||Balasundar, Janani (Frost & Sullivan 201411 Industry Analyst)|
|Person 2||Khanna, Rohit (Waters 201601– SVP Applied Technology before VP Worldwide Marketing)|
PATROL Represents Best-in-Class Product Quality and Reliability for Real-Time Chromatographic Analysis of In-Process Samples
Waters Corporation (WAT:NYSE) today announced it received the 2014 Product Innovation Award for PATROL UPLC® Process Analysis System from Frost & Sullivan in the Global Process Liquid Chromatography market.
Since it was first introduced in 2004, ACQUITY UltraPerformance Liquid Chromatography® (UPLC®) pioneered a new category of chromatographic performance with the commercialization of sub-2-µm (micron) particle columns engineered in tandem with advanced instrumentation and fluidics modules to deliver superior performance at higher pressures. In 2010, Waters expanded the scope of its UPLC technology to process environments by launching the PATROL UPLC Process Analysis System based on ACQUITY UPLC Technology.
Janani Balasundar, industry analyst at Frost & Sullivan, noted, "With a perfect mix of technological expertise and extensive market experience, Waters has helped its customers reap an abundance of benefits by optimizing process operations with strict conformity to existing regulatory standards. The PATROL UPLC Process Analysis System is most often used in applications in research and development, quality control, and process engineering."
Balasundar continues, saying, PATROL UPLC combines "a unique blend of functionally rich attributes, which includes speed of analysis, ability to generate calibration curves for quantitation of different analytes, and availability of an automated barcode reader; this distinguishes Waters Corporation’s systems in the market."
“On behalf of the employees of Waters, we are honored to receive this recognition from such a respected organization like Frost & Sullivan,” said Rohit Khanna, Vice President of Worldwide Marketing and Informatics for the Waters Division. “The PATROL UPLC Process Analysis System provides our customers, for the first time, the combination of automation and UPLC together for direct online connection to their processes with real-time UPLC analysis.”
About PATROL UPLC Process Analysis System
The PATROL UPLC Process Analysis System provides access to real-time, chromatographic-quality analysis for in-process samples. This process analytical technology (PAT) tool gives customers streaming Critical Quality Attributes (CQA) feedback, aligning UPLC Technology with Quality by Design (QbD) principles in process development laboratories. PATROL UPLC is designed to increase efficiencies and reduce costs based on less product variability and less waste, enhance scientific foundation of product review, improve the overall product development lifecycle, and build a stronger scientific knowledge base for all products and better overall interaction between regulatory bodies and industry partners.
For more information on PATROL UPLC Process Analysis System, please visit: www.waters.com/PATROL.
About Waters Corporation (www.waters.com)
For 50 years, Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, water quality worldwide, and high value chemicals.
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of $1.9 billion in 2013 and 6,000 employees, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
Waters, ACQUITY, UPLC and PATROL UPLC are trademarks of Waters Corporation.
Jeff Tarmy, 508-482-2268
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]