Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA.
|Region||San Francisco, CA|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Organisation 2||J.P. Morgan Securities LLC|
|Group||JPMorgan Chase (Group)|
|Product||J.P. Morgan 35th Annual Healthcare Conference 2017 San Francisco|
|Product 2||laboratory equipment and instruments|
|Index term||Waters–JPMorgan Chase: investor conference, 201701 supply service Waters presents at JP Morgan Healthcare Conference 2017|
|Person||O’Connell, Christopher J. (Chris) (Waters 201509– CEO before over 21 years at Medtronic)|
|Person 2||Lynch, John (Waters 201404 VP Investor Relations)|
Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) Christopher J. O’Connell, Chief Executive Officer, will speak to the investment community at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco on Monday, January 9, 2017, at 8:30 a.m. Pacific Time.
Interested investors can access the live webcast of the presentation by logging on to Waters Corporation’s website, www.waters.com in the investor relations’ section and clicking on “J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference.”
About Waters Corporation:
For over 5O years, Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) has created business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality worldwide.
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of $2.0 billion in 2015, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
John Lynch, 508-482-2314
V.P. Investor Relations
Record changed: 2017-01-09
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (3/15/17). "Press Release: Waters Now Offers Proteolabels Software. Product Extends the Functionality of Progenesis QI for Proteomics Applications". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (3/6/17). "Press Release: Waters Introduces Cloud Deployable CDS, New Lines of Thermogravimetric Analyzers at Pittcon 2017". Chicago, IL....
-  Waters Corporation. (2/27/17). "Press Release: Waters Honors Singapore’s Bioprocessing Technology Institute (BTI) for Glycoscience Research". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/24/17). "Press Release: Waters Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]