Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (6/1/09). "Press Release: Waters Conquers Mass Spectrometry Application Challenges with Eight New MassLynx Workflow Solutions. New Software Enhancements Expand MS Applications by Automating Data Interrogation and Simplifying Workflow
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Organisation 2||ASMS (American Society for Mass Spectrometry)|
|Product 2||Synapt™ G2 system (product series)|
|Person||Smith, Brian (Waters 200901 VP Mass Spectrometry Operations)|
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT) today introduced eight new MassLynx™ workflow enhancements at the 57th American Society of Mass Spectrometry (ASMS) Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics, all designed to enhance laboratory productivity and expand mass spectrometry applications.
"Our new MassLynx workflow enhancements integrate our technologies into market leading solutions," said Brian Smith, Vice President, Mass Spectrometry Business Operations for the Waters Division. "These software innovations realize the full potential of mass spectrometry across our entire portfolio of LC/MS and GC/MS systems. MassLynx software continuously addresses new analytical challenges, and streamlines existing ones, through advanced data interrogation capabilities and simplified workflow processes."
Specifically, the eight MassLynx enhancements are:
* The POSI±IVE system™ for high throughput screening of complex food safety, water quality and environmental samples by combining qualitative and quantitative processes into one. POSI±IVE takes Waters system solution paradigm to the next level by uniquely integrating chromatography, exact mass MS and informatics for screening applications.
* BiopharmaLynx™ 1.2 increases confidence in peptide characterization leveraging comprehensive exact mass UPLC/MSE data in biopharmaceutical applications. By harnessing proven algorithms developed for system biology in IdentityE and ExpressionE, BiopharmaLynx™ 1.2 now additionally confirms peptide assignments using fragment ion information from UPLC/MSE data.
* Quanpedia, QCMonitor and TrendPlot, critical components of the Xevo™ TQ MS quantitative workflow solution software, are now available for a broader range of Waters mass spectrometers.
* Laboratories will cut sample analysis times and optimize resource utilization to increase productivity with latest version of OpenLynx™ Open Access.
* Clinical pathology laboratories will benefit from automated workflows for UPLC/MS/MS that include seamless HL7 LIMS integration.
* MetaboLynx™ XS and MarkerLynx™ XS for accelerated metabolite identification and profiling are now available on all Waters MS Systems.
* Management of large proteomic data sets is accelerated with ProteinLynx Global SERVER™ (PLGS) 2.4 for nanoACQUITY 2D UPLC/MSE while data are now also interchangeable with PRIDE, Scaffold and mzML.
* DriftScope™ 2.1 features ion mobility spectrometry (IMS) peak detection, visualization & comparison, together with collision cross section (CCS) determinations, for the original SYNAPT High Definition MS™ system and the new SYNAPT G2 HDMS system.
For more information on these and other Informatics solutions, please visit Waters website at www.waters.com/informatics.
About Waters Corporation (www.waters.com)
Waters Corporation creates business advantage for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality worldwide.
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of $1.58 billion in 2008 and 5,000 employees, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
Waters, SYNAPT G2, SYNAPT, HDMS, High Definition MS, MassLynx, Xevo, POSI±IVE System, BiopharmaLynx, OpenLynx, MetaboLynx, MarkerLynx, ProteinLynx Global Server, and DriftScope are trademarks of Waters Corporation.
Waters Corporate Contacts
Brian J. Murphy
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]