Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (9/13/10). "Press Release: Waters Releases New Hydrophilic Interaction Chromatography (HILIC) Primer. Latest in Series of Guides Broadens Understanding of Practical Uses for Invaluable Chromatography Technique". Milford, MA.
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Product||liquid chromatography (LC)|
|Product 2||liquid chromatography column (LC column)|
|Person||Murphy, Brian J. (Waters 200912 Public Relations Manager)|
HILIC PrimerWaters Corporation (WAT:NYSE) released today a new 72-page comprehensive guide to hydrophilic interaction chromatography written for experienced separations scientists wishing to broaden their understanding of this invaluable chromatographic technique. This illustrated practical guide is required reading for those interested in learning how HILIC works and improving their success in separating and quantifying polar compounds in a variety of sample matrices. Single copies of the primer (Part No. 715002531) can be purchased for $23.50 and can be ordered online from Waters at: www.waters.com/primers
This new primer is the fourth in a series of "how-to" primers authored by Waters science experts and complements individual primers on high performance liquid chromatography (released in 2007), mass spectrometry and UltraPerformance LC® (UPLC) (both released in 2009).
Waters columns for hydrophilic interaction chromatography - ACQUITY UPLC® BEH, XBridge™ and Atlantis® HILIC columns - not only enhance the retention of polar compounds, but they increase mass spectrometry signal response, are compatible with sample preparation eluates [PPT, LLE and SPE] and offer orthogonal selectivity compared to reversed-phase materials, making HILIC an attractive alternative separation technique.
About Waters Corporation (www.waters.com)
For more than 50 years, Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality worldwide.
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of $1.5 billion in 2009 and 5,200 employees, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
Waters, The Science of What's Possible, ACQUITY UPLC, XBridge and Atlantis are trademarks of Waters Corporation.
Waters Corporate Contacts
Brian J. Murphy
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]